Reviews for Missing TnT Scenes Season Two
Lunabeegood chapter 26 . 6/14
You saw possibilities where I didn't even see a relationship!
Nimuea chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
It's amazing how you capture these characters. I can clearly see the chapters play out in my mind and they give me the little dose of Trip and T'pol that i sometimes feel is missing or not fully complete in the series. You are an amazing writer.
Nimuea chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I love this chapter. Stubborn Trip and emotional T'pol.
LFVoy chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
I've been reading and re-reading these for the past couple weeks now - I keep coming back because I enjoy them so much. This one is one of my favorites, because it shows Tucker actually working as chief engineer (something I occasionally wished we saw more in canon) and a quieter moment that wasn't A Big Situation. I understand why you've quit fan fiction but I'd love to see you come back when you're done. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Good story! I personally liked the forshadowing of Vulcan nueropressure! Hehe!
Whirlwind421 chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Awww! Poor Trip. I didn't really think about that angle. It was interesting.
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Awww! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Oh snap! Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Awww! *sniff* Sad last line!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Great story! I love the last sentence!
koinekid chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
Missing TnT Scenes is the best companion piece to the series that I've found on the net. Fantastic writing, touching, funny, and heart-rending. A definite must-read.
koinekid chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great series. Thanks for sharing.
o chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
Well done
Escriba chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Jealousy! Tension! Trip wanting a dog!

You wrote a nice missing scene from *ANiS* I think you reached your peak here :-D I mean, getting something good from that episode is a miracle. And I suspect you're going to use Trip's jealousy to explain part of his behavior in the season, that's double kudos for you.
Escriba chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Sorry, that last was me. It's the down side of having double personality :-b