Reviews for Missing TnT Scenes Season Two
Nimuea chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
It's amazing how you capture these characters. I can clearly see the chapters play out in my mind and they give me the little dose of Trip and T'pol that i sometimes feel is missing or not fully complete in the series. You are an amazing writer.
Nimuea chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I love this chapter. Stubborn Trip and emotional T'pol.
LFVoy chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
I've been reading and re-reading these for the past couple weeks now - I keep coming back because I enjoy them so much. This one is one of my favorites, because it shows Tucker actually working as chief engineer (something I occasionally wished we saw more in canon) and a quieter moment that wasn't A Big Situation. I understand why you've quit fan fiction but I'd love to see you come back when you're done. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Good story! I personally liked the forshadowing of Vulcan nueropressure! Hehe!
Whirlwind421 chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Awww! Poor Trip. I didn't really think about that angle. It was interesting.
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Awww! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Oh snap! Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Awww! *sniff* Sad last line!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Great story! I love the last sentence!
koinekid chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
Missing TnT Scenes is the best companion piece to the series that I've found on the net. Fantastic writing, touching, funny, and heart-rending. A definite must-read.
koinekid chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great series. Thanks for sharing.
o chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
Well done
Escriba chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Jealousy! Tension! Trip wanting a dog!

You wrote a nice missing scene from *ANiS* I think you reached your peak here :-D I mean, getting something good from that episode is a miracle. And I suspect you're going to use Trip's jealousy to explain part of his behavior in the season, that's double kudos for you.
Escriba chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Sorry, that last was me. It's the down side of having double personality :-b
Tissaia de Vries chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
How does the world dare to keep going round while I'm absent?

You not only continued with the missings scenes of season 2, but you also began with season 3! I'm in awe (and pretty much ashamed for my lack of support in your journey.)

Anyway, about the chapter, I'm quite impressed of how you can write a missing scene of every episode. Above all in season 2. You could write a little scene that shows us Trip and T'Pol working and investigating together and you could put a reference to Trip's love for sci-fi. That's very impressive, you know.

Goos work, as always.