Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
Damon's Vampire Barbie chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I've read this so many times! Please add more! This is really amazing!
thumus chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
When r u going to finish it its really good
The Darkest wizard chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
This is a great drable fic.
Persephone999 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
These were OK. A bit more description would be nice.
fandroid chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Beautiful, fragile and wonderous, like what is described.

Excellent perspective on Narcissa.

Her childlike devotion, made with the tenacity of a teen combines exquisitely with the surreal world she is described in. Especially knowing what comes later, as hinted in the previous chapter, this seems to stand her in good stead.

Very honest and enchanting.
TuesdayNovember chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Amazing. Simply amazing. I absolutely adored all three vignettes and the way you characterized Narcissa and Lucius. You made them into real people, with emotions and hopes and dreams and pain. I adored these. You're a superb writer.

I don't know if you plan on continuing this with more vignettes, but I hope you do, because it's simply too wonderful to leave here. I could read a hundred more chapters. (Not that you have to write a hundred, I admit that may be a bit much)

Brilliant work.
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Excellent chapter
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Loved it
noviceheart chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Poignant and touching. I love how you portray the Malfoy's as people and not just as a clan of antagonists. Love it.
AriannaMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
It is very nice to see you writing Lucius/Narcissa; they were one of the most interesting canon pairings. I look forward to more!
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
I love your writing. And I miss it haha I was actually just rereading your story on Ginny and Lucius, I can't think of the name at the moment, and it made me recheck your profile. Continue when you can :)
unknown chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
please write something on brandon andenais and his followers, how they came to be and everything and do not make it something short. Since i read your stories on high clan malfoy,I have not been able to get them out of my mind, i am totally addicted
flintshine chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I love love love your writing. I'm so pleased you're writing HP stuff again! Draco and Ginny are my favourites but Lucius and Narcissa are close seconds and this promises to be good, as ever. Hope to see more soon!