Reviews for Our Tree
mysticfighter111 chapter 29 . 4/3
Perfect ending to a great story. You made me laugh and grieve with them. Thank you for writing and sharing.
mysticfighter111 chapter 28 . 4/3
Awww...
mysticfighter111 chapter 27 . 4/3
Finally! I really like how you let them come to terms with their situation without the influence of their friends and Esme.
mysticfighter111 chapter 26 . 4/3
Bittersweet chapter, wile Alice and Jsper find their HEA Bella's heart gets broken all over again, not that Edward's to blame for trying to move on.
mysticfighter111 chapter 25 . 4/3
They both have their points in this argument. I don't see them trying to find a solution to their problems, they seem kind of stuck again. They've always had limited face-to-face time, no everyday-life. So, so sad.
mysticfighter111 chapter 24 . 4/3
Sue is admirable. Bella missed out by not getting to now her before Charlie dropped the c-bomb. Alice is a mess, I guess now the time has come for her to grow up and be responsible.
mysticfighter111 chapter 23 . 4/3
I seea theme here, Bella trying to be with someone other than Edward and failing because her heart's not in it.
As for Charlie: he doesn't deserve a single tear from Bella or Sue.
mysticfighter111 chapter 22 . 4/3
Esme's plea for Bella not to lose hope reinforces my theory that Edward was trying to be noble by refusing her, yet he's still in love *crosses finger*. I'm glad Esme got her act together at last, she deserves love and fun.
mysticfighter111 chapter 21 . 4/3
Bad timing, again, or fate intervening? Bella's trying to move on already knowing that she won't succeed fully. She and Edward are in an impossible situation and her starting something with Jake is only another complication, one more person to get hurt.
mysticfighter111 chapter 20 . 4/3
I can see where Bella comes from. Besides Alice everyone she really cared about left her and noone put her first. I'm sure it's very hard for Edward to be away from Bella, too, but he has more than one person who is really there for him when he needs talking or comfort and Bella only has part-time-responsible Alice. I guess we just saw a glimpse of future grown-up Alice here.
mysticfighter111 chapter 19 . 4/3
I'm not a fan of canon-Jacob at all but I haven't seen too much of your Jake, yet. He might have a crush on Bella if Alice is right, but his father is a cheater so I hope this Jacob will behave decently and not as manipulative as Steph Meyer's.
mysticfighter111 chapter 18 . 4/3
Why do I get the feeling that Edward lied to Bella to make her marry Mike and live the life he thinks she deserves?
mysticfighter111 chapter 17 . 4/3
One good thing came from Edward's visit: Bella's getting her act together. As for his promise of forever, he's with Tanya now. Only question is who ruined it this time, Edward again or this time Bella.
mysticfighter111 chapter 16 . 4/3
Once again it shows that Bella is completely alone, despite going to parties and having a so-called boyfriend. And yes, he's completely clueless. He talked with the Cullens about all of his other worries, maybe he should have adressed his fears concerning Bella, too. BTW Charlie's thoughtlessness leaves me speechless.
mysticfighter111 chapter 15 . 4/3
I'm not all that surprised. Edward told Bella before that Emmett and Carlile were great people and maybe Carlisle is the father to him now his own hasn't been for the longest time. Timing sucks again majorly for Bella.