Reviews for Lizabeth
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
What the heart wishes for - even if it doesn't know it - is the way I interpret this.

It warmed MY heart, that's for sure.

What a wonderful piece to wake up to this morning.

xx
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I think Elizabeth was a very sweet girl! And I loved the whole Tony, Ziva/Mommy and Trey thing. Tony got a look into his future alright!
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
You sure know how to spice up fanfiction land. Great job!
zatl chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
It's crazy the times people'll get inspired for Tiva.

That was interesting. Different, but interesting. I kinda liked it ;)

nice job.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I liked it:)Great job!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Fin? Really? I want more of Lizabeth. She's too precious for that to be it. Plus, you need to explain how Ziva found him in time when no one knew where he was. This can't be McGee's great tracking only. Please!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
one hell of a hallucination! and i think he finally put 2 and 2 together and came up with 4 and that was equel to tony & ziva having kids one named elizabeth that likes suckers! lol anyway super cute story :)
zats chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
A great story of a possible future! So hope you continue it because it is good.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
As always, another fantastic effort. It is always a treat when we get a new story from you.
NCISinca chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I totally loved this. I was hooked from the very beginning and I really hope there are more chapters to this story.
NCIStwin1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I LOVE this story! So cute! you should write a companion story to this one where Ziva meets Elizabeth, just a sugestion though.

NCIStwin1
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
this is very confusing. but in a very good way.

i'll bet ziva thinks the concussion has scrambled his brains. :D hehe
1547291 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is a great and beautiful story at the same time, just fabulous.

Every single word that came out of his mouth and everything he thought, including 'Lizbeth, is totally Tony!

Lizabeth is such a sweet kid and it's so much like Tony, maybe not physically, but her behaviour and her clothing, even the lollipop is just like him.

You did a wonderful job here. Thank you so much for sharing!
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh, I liked this a lot.

Gave me the good kind of shivers.

Well done!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I'm not usually a fan of these type of fics, but this was really great. I liked it a lot
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »