Reviews for I Will Never Forget You
Fireflies Glow chapter 1 . 2/28/2010

Gah, Saba-chan, you need to stop writing such beautiful masterpieces! This was DEFINITELY worth being tied in the contest!

I. Loved. This. So. Much! It was so amazing! Ack!

J'adore the formatting. I love the almost poetic flow to it, and how you were able to capture Pai's musings perfectly.

This has reminded me of why I love PxL so much. :) And, gosh, you are SUCH an amazing writer too!

Yeah, I should probably just copy and paste your entire story into here but... XD

[To love again.]

I know I do this a lot to you, and pick the first sentence of whatever you've written as my favorite but how do you do it? With those three words, I was hooked.

[I was the enemy, but not your enemy.]

The fact the you put the word "your" in italics is what made this so gorgeous. It shows how Pai, being his logical self realizes that they were supposed to be enemies but Retasu didn't care.

[I embraced your fate instead. You were the last person I decided to see.

You never were my enemy.]

All I can say is: :)

[And I needed you to stay alive.]

Sheer beauty!

[The only boundary stands between our planets now.

But in time our species will evolve, evolve to love your customs like I have.]

This gives the piece such an unexpected hopeful tone. I love it!

Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece for me. I'm honored! You amaze me, Saba-chan, and I can't thank you enough! :)

~ Bunny

PS: You're an awesome friend, too. :)
True Colours chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Pai likes to ramble...sad and sweet, though.

LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That. Was. Beautiful. I loved it so much, it was totally in Pai's character, and just so flippin' perfect! -adds to faves-

And yay you're back! :)