Reviews for Hiatus Revisited
JoolsdS chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
*Makes a deep bow*. What's a girl suppose to do on a rainy Saturday morning? Search FF and find a good NCIS story to kill time. And this is one amazing story I have to say. I'm not the fastest reader but you got me hooked. Thanks for making my morning worth while.
Mookie17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
What a beautiful story and fantastically written (as always)
kangaleigh chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
You can buy baby ladybugs? I had no idea! Another winning chapter. Will read more tomorrow.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Great first chapter!
ascifigirl chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Loved it! Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend.
Amy'sDen chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
You know I'm a fan and this story is just another example of why. I love your writing and the fact that it was complete was just the icing on the cake. I loved it! Thanks for sharing it.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
What a nice story! Loved it.
bahnannah chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
that was a pretty awesome story. it had the whole florence nightengale thing going for it, too. i loved the whole romantic falling in love with using only your hands...okay that sounds dirty. but you know what i mean. just how the song goes - when you say nothing at all - i guess you don't have to speak outloud to show someone how you're feeling.'

now hurry up and right another fantastic story. lol.
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
GREAT Job.. Cheers and shouts of Joy! Okay there is still a few things that need to be tied up! Pretty please I think we have an epi to look forward to.

Also I'm hoping that Jenny possibly had a chance to help Gibbs and Abby out too. Hugs you! Maybe she's the one who put it in motion that if she pushed Gibbs and Abby a little with sending Abby back that would force their hand. GREAT Job. Please of Please Hugs you!

Can't wait to read more from you for any GAbby! Great Job.
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Grins I'm loving this story. GREAT Job. Please WRite more soon Oh wait are you kidding me it's all wrapped up and complete. Hm Will have to see what I say at the end then.. Hugs you GREAT Job. Please so GREAT.
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
YAY! I loved this whole fic! Great job!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2