Reviews for Not the Suicidal Type
brilliantile chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It's 1:06am and I can still find this amazing
Wilting Petals chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I had it on good authority that this fic was worth looking at and it would seem that your endorser was correct. However I fell that I should warn you that it is difficult to persuade readers to take the time out to read drabble fics - though I figure that with an opening drab-chapter like that you will have more luck than most. I'll be one of the ones waiting patiently and hoping that you find the inspiration to contine this drabble and don't let lack of response get you down.
The Florentine chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I don't usually go for drabbles but this one held my attention. The interesting perspective makes for a good read and I truly look forward to any chapters that may be added to this fic in the future.
Blue Boringers chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Short and sweet as any drabble chapter should be. The writing flows nicely and working out which episode this is set in is interesting.

You have a nice writing style and I plan on reading other fics that you have written.
Smudge and co chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hm... What to say what to say?

Well I feel compelled to leave a review as I enjoyed the ficlet so much. As a Dalek lover it is nice to see a fic from their perspective. I truly hope that you have more drabbles to add to this.

~Sam
Fairy Rings chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
It's an interesting idea and one that I enjoyed reading. It's nice to read something that does not paint all Daleks as evil creatures and shows a different side to them.
Deck Chair chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I really enjoyed the perspective that this fic is written in and the fact that you do not use names to base the story. Great job and I hope that you find the insperation to continue this drabble.
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ooh that packed a punch! Good job that was really good, I love the idea of a story being told from the point of view of a Dalek, and which better one than the one with tons of humanity inside it? Aah wonderful. I loved that every "He" and "Him" was capitalised and bold. Very nice touch. I hope to see more of these in the future.