Reviews for Ribbon of Darkness
M. Louise E chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
Okay I read nine chapters today. Wow! Poor Bosco and what he had to endure. His Faith that his partner would find him before it was to late. Now part of his dark sad journey is over. Now Faith has to keep her Faith and keep watch over her partner in his days to come.
Also the other officers willing to step up and help a fellow officer before it is to late. I like the end Where Ed didn't get away and the killing stops. Anyway from what I read so far it is very good.
Also I didn't miss that Sid is still alive. My sheer disbelief and udder horror that he didn't go up in the fire ball. Also so disappointed to see that he was alive. Now what is going on inside his sick little twisted brain? Hmmm...I sure do hope Faith keeps her eyes and ears open and her gun at the ready. Okay until the next I read. :D Sure do miss Third Watch. That was a good show. :D
M. Louise E chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
I was looking through your stories and came across this. I loved Third watch when it was on. I loved Bosco. He always acted tough but he didn't let on he was scared. I loved to see the firefighters on the show also but near the end they didn't show much of them. Sad. Oh well. So I came across this story and am going to read it when I have a chance. So far so good. Bosco better listen now. Take care.
justme chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
Hey, I do love this story - I'm up to c25 after all, but seriously, you over use the word 'pray' so much.. there's only so much praying I can take... you must have used it a dozen times in the last chapter alone. How often to people say 'I pray this happens' or 'I pray you're ok' out loud? And as an offshoot of that, 'praytel' is not a word... and there's quite a bit of that in the story. I know you posted this a few years ago, so maybe your writing style has matured, but I did check through a few pages of reviews to see if anyone mentioned it, and they hadn't so I thought I would. I do love the bosco peril so I am in this for the long haul. Must be the longest fic I ever read! X
BSG chapter 60 . 11/15/2009
Wow great story. THanks so much for posting!
Bosco's gurl chapter 60 . 9/4/2009
Wow 60's chapters in two days...I got no sleep, but this story was worth it. Thanks for the great job!
Tacpebs chapter 60 . 7/25/2007
*Claps* Great story! I loved it! OMG I love a Bosco and Faith story. _ This seriously was great. Thank you so much for a great read!
starbright chapter 60 . 3/18/2006
Wow what a great ending. You did an amazing job with this story, even though it was a senstive issue. Great job.
faith55 chapter 60 . 3/8/2006
hello i read this story in 1 day and i love it i cry i laught and this story with all the horrible think in it, it very beautiful story so i want to thank you for this and hope you writ another story with more happinesse lol

i am a b/f shipper and thank again for this story lol

see ya
Audrey chapter 39 . 10/5/2004
Hey,

Wow, kind of intense. Do you have it in for Bosco or something because he seems to find his way into every possible life threatening situation. Jk. Just a suggestion; you use the word "mean" A LOT in the story. Its a really intense and amazing story and the word "mean" kinda takes away from the story. KEEP WRITING!

-Audrey
Ebony Black Outsider chapter 60 . 10/4/2004
You are so right! This was the ultimate Bosco angst fanfic! One thing that touched my heart, was the amazing child, Billy Hathaway. I cried whenever he died. The other thing that made this story great was the Faith/Bosco pairing...this pairing made the story wonderful. This story is currently added into my favorites list...lol...well anyway thanks for the great story that touches hearts and changes lives.

SarahP3
Silver Mirror chapter 60 . 9/29/2004
Beautiful but sad last chapter! *sniffs* Awsome job!
PattiL61 chapter 60 . 9/28/2004
You've done a fantastic job! I loved it! Sad it's over!
Vegela chapter 60 . 9/28/2004
I still can't belive it's over...good story and i hope to read more of your other stories...thank you for finally updating...
sUnKiSsT chapter 60 . 9/28/2004
Wow...this was an amazing chapter...an amazing story while I'm at it. It flowed so well and this chapter nearly had me in tears. You are a great writer.

Ashley
thirdwatch55 chapter 60 . 9/28/2004
Wow. I'm impressed. Two years of writing to finish this. That's dedication & it was well worth it. This was a very well written story. I have to admit I had forgotten about it some time ago and only now re-read it & remembered it. Very good story. Very well developed characters and the story had plenty of plot, action & drama to keep the reader interested to the end. Great job.