Reviews for Xion's Opinions on the Other KH Characters
KACG chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I absolutely loved this mini-series! *.* too bad they came to an end. I love how you make Xion be completely random! I please hope you make another story with a Xion like this since she's very funny, or much better a sequel :P

Thanks for writing this awesome stories, it was a pleasure from start to end. Keep with the good work :D
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
The awesomeness of this story is Epicness!
TwilightHatersAlliance chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
I HATE TWILIGHT TOO! WHAT IS LITERATURE COMING TO?
RachelPine chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
First of all you've made me a HUGE Zexion/Xion supporter XD, I was confused for a VERY long time on who she was going to be with and thanks for the answer because I now absolutley adore this pairing. The story was yet again amazing, hilarious, and all together, awesome. Phenominal job on yet another story. And thank you for being a fellow Twilight-hater.
Kiryn chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
OMFG! You put in Harry Potter! You're right, Sirius does completely PWN. I love you now. Sorry, had to comment at that.
tobi's.little.kunochi chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
Wow! I love your version of Xion. She may not be like the canon Xion, but she sure as heck has character! And yes, I did love the bit of Zexion/Xion at the end (it just struck me that Xion's name is in Zexion's name). Keep up the good work!
kitkit11183 chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Ah, that was a hilarious story. That last chapter with Saix and the throw pillow made me laugh insanely hard. The Namine and Axel couple was rather sweet, too. Good job!
kingdomheartsgirl101 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Aw, it's over. Well, like you said, all good things must come to an end. Anyway, today I've learned something. I've learned that Axel/Namine is a pairing, and I think it's a strange yet cool pairing. So im not hateing on your pairing, im just saying, so please oh please don't kill me. Anyway, this series is over and it's really sad cause this story always made me smile. Well, enough of my rambling. So basically to sum this all up, it was an awesome story, your writing skills are great, and I can't wait to see what other stories that clever mind of yours will think up. Anyway, tata for now!
The Genius Mage chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
*horrified* Aw, you're not making any more? Even if you weren't doing a Xion's Opinions thing, I'd read any story that had what I dub "Your Xion" in it. XD

Axine. I've read that but it's not my fave pairing. But I can accept it, totally, so here's my inner romance: AW.

The reactions of Organization Thirteen were all awesome. Especially Saix.

Yay, very much so, for ZexionxXion. It's fantastic, every time you write those two. _

Thanks for the special thanks~, and thus I have one more thing to add.

DO pass Go, DO collect all the greatness you can carry.
aestheticisms chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Random is good, M! This was a lovely conclusion chapter. I totally got the Monopoly phrase, but I was left questioning it.

Wow. XD Saix lost his throw pillow? When did that happen?

-rescans the chapter- I mean, I'm pretty sure that he only chased meat. XD

Axine~ FTW! :D

I'm sorry to see it go, though...but...yeah. It was fun while it lasted. ROTFL.

-RV
aestheticisms chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
...I like Orlando Bloom though. XD

But if NCHammer made a KH2, he would probably be Port Royal's pretty boy.

Anyways...fun fun chapter. I liked it.

OH NOES! You didn't reference Jar of Dirt! D: That was the best part of the freaking entire movie! XD

-RV
kingdomheartsgirl101 chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
That is also my favorite part in the movie, too. I love the hula scene, it always makes me smile. Anyway, the Pride Lands is another one of my favorite worlds in Kingdom Hearts II, and Sora being a cute little lion cub just made it even better. Anyway, I thought the chapter was very cute, and cute chapters are always a good thing. So no worries! Anyway, it'll be sad when it ends tomorrow. So, great job.
The Genius Mage chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this chapter, especially since they were in character! Seriously. The Lion King is my fave Disney movie, and I thought it was funny enough. _
kingdomheartsgirl101 chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
This one was funny. And who doesn't think Luxord aspired to be a pirate? Why do you think he always hung around in Port Royal. Though we all love Luxy and his Britishness. Anyway, I love the story, it'll be sad to see it end. Can not wait till Thursday and Friday!
kingdomheartsgirl101 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
Halloween Town was one of my favorite worlds in the game and it always will be! The movie is killer too! Anyway, I loved Xion's look. I actually imagined her outfit looking like that, more or less. Anyway, I loved this chapter and the comparison to Vexen was priceless. Anyway, continue to write. You're such a good writer!