Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
Foxfada chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Good very good.
Angel Slyth chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Oh, nice. Cant wait to here more from them as this is a rather interesting storyline you have going here. Keep up the good work.
S3eK chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
So, Kyuubi's going to help Naruto get back to relative normal?
Looking forward to your next update.
P.S. What about Dishonored?
TigrezzTail chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Well, even without his own chakra, I'm glad to see that Kyuubi hasn't been taken away. He's kinda important to Naruto's peace of mind. Even with the girls and friends helping to fill in the loneliness he feels while away from Konoha. SOmething familiar will help settle him.
CelticReaper chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
awesome chapter

i wonder how much longer until the truth about Naruto and Kurama comes out

keep up the good work
SomeGuy300 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Dude I really REALLY hope no else dies here. Plus for the pairings GO for the harem, since I know you make it work in the end!
craven34 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
i know you have a lot of stories going on man, but it seems like this fic is progressing at a snails pace, it's a really good story don't get me wrong, but short chapters and little progression is frustrating. anyway, i do look forward to your next few chapters, i'm glad naruto has some access to chakra, it's a shame he doesn't have a chance to test it out before the battle. so until next time, keep up the good work man
MadCapThrothren chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
love your stories, keep up the great work. I like how you did naruto's and kurama's relationship, respect from both of them, I always enjoy that. I think you should let him be able to use rasengan, but with some tweaks, can't have him have a super ability and no real balance. Maybe have it injure his arm every time he uses it, something like that.
yukicrewger2 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
hmmm foxfire... fox illusions... I'd say in this kind of world, that's a hell of bonus.

and what traits will Naruto's foxfire take? I've seen foxfire freeze instead of burn, flow like water, burn only what the user wants to, so what will it be?
Kingswriter chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Poor random dwarf... an AC3 is going to kick all kinds of ass!
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
and this continues to be awesome.
vohlm chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
yay u listen to me.
nimb09 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
is naruto going to fight with the king or is he king to do the quest? have fun with sleeping dogs.
death77 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Nice, love the archdemon being stepped on. Can't wait for next chapter.
raw666 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I think you had Neria a bit bold, she was very shy little thing in the beginning. I can't see that much of change since she acted like Hinata.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »