Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
CelticReaper chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
awesome chapter

i wonder how much longer until the truth about Naruto and Kurama comes out

keep up the good work
SomeGuy300 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Dude I really REALLY hope no else dies here. Plus for the pairings GO for the harem, since I know you make it work in the end!
craven34 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
i know you have a lot of stories going on man, but it seems like this fic is progressing at a snails pace, it's a really good story don't get me wrong, but short chapters and little progression is frustrating. anyway, i do look forward to your next few chapters, i'm glad naruto has some access to chakra, it's a shame he doesn't have a chance to test it out before the battle. so until next time, keep up the good work man
MadCapThrothren chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
love your stories, keep up the great work. I like how you did naruto's and kurama's relationship, respect from both of them, I always enjoy that. I think you should let him be able to use rasengan, but with some tweaks, can't have him have a super ability and no real balance. Maybe have it injure his arm every time he uses it, something like that.
yukicrewger2 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
hmmm foxfire... fox illusions... I'd say in this kind of world, that's a hell of bonus.

and what traits will Naruto's foxfire take? I've seen foxfire freeze instead of burn, flow like water, burn only what the user wants to, so what will it be?
Kingswriter chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Poor random dwarf... an AC3 is going to kick all kinds of ass!
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
and this continues to be awesome.
vohlm chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
yay u listen to me.
nimb09 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
is naruto going to fight with the king or is he king to do the quest? have fun with sleeping dogs.
death77 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Nice, love the archdemon being stepped on. Can't wait for next chapter.
raw666 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I think you had Neria a bit bold, she was very shy little thing in the beginning. I can't see that much of change since she acted like Hinata.
McGeezel chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Thanks for the update
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Sorry to say this, but the original premise of this crossover is one of the worst I've read, not to mention that you've completely broken the power curve regarding Dragon Age. I mean, seriously? A regenerating, heavy combat specialist with the ability to duplicate himself and level mountains? And not even to mention the lack of background in introducing Duncan...Also, having Tsunade even know what the blight is, let alone believing it's real shows a lack of forethought when writing. In Dragon Age: Origins, the last blight occurred over 400 years ago, not a single shinobi would realistically believe in something that transpired before the Hidden Villages were even thought of. I mean, Kakashi still thinks that the Sage of Six Paths is a myth, and they have an entire culture based of the man's teachings. Sorry, but this story is way to flawed for me to continue reading.
Geneweave chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
The return of Kyuubi is a pleasant change I didn't expect. 'twill be interesting to see what comes of it. Especially if it's a Kurama that formed a (somewhat) good report with Naruto, though that is left to be seen.
regarding your other stories, I do have a question; What happened to Kitsune and the Metamorph?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
woh all is not right with the balance. Only question is if is before or after he mastered its power. weather it was an enimie or an ally (based on current Naruto manga)...have to wait and see.

i hope u didn't kill off anyone that i like. In the Game all those people lived ...i hope they lived. if not here is how i want to lives
the three elves-each one has a uniqe personality and charactor based offed there storyline that i find the must interesting of the group.
Human noble-can understand the feelings of betyal and can help Naruto heal
As for the dwarfs while the power stugle was interesting these i dont really care for and is in the air
the only one i dont really care for is the Dwarf commoner which i dind to be the least importent of the group and i leave his fate in your hands.
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »