Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
endofsomething chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Nice chapter. I hope you update soon...
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Dude you know this is a better story then I thought conquests and my condolences for your father
MadCapThrothren chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
I had a sudden thought about Kumara still being around, I think it would be perfect for Naruto to kill the Arch demon, also would Kumara be able to help remove the taint from other people? it would be cool if that happened. Also, go for the Harem, Naruto deserves one.
bradw316 chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
nice chapter as usual
Athian chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Really like the story so far and can't wait for more. I like the idea of Naru with the 9 tails still in him but im hoping you focus it on mainly benefiting physically because many of the ninjustsu are pretty much magic I like the idea of Naru being a rogueish type character (thats not to say a few justsu's wouldn't be pretty cool.) Also as far as pairings im hoping you do a Naru/many but regardless of what you choose I can't wait for the next chapater.
Daniel chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
hey keep up the great work its always refreshing reading stories that pull you in not to mention your stories are easy on the eyes most of the time and i don't have to decipher the grammar
Luke chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Noooo. Why you kill off Faren? He had this intense rivalry/hatred with the dwarf noble, that could have developed in so many different ways. You had developed him as a char, backstory and personality. Here's my proposal: make him come back tainted. Duncan thought he was dead, but he corrupted by the Darkspawn blood, but resisted the archdemons control. His skin turns ashen, his eyes red etc to show the conversion. He wakes up all alone a few days later, stumbles into the ruins of the battlefield. Runs into a group of darkspawn. They don't recognize he's different, as he smells like spawn, feels corrupted to their minds. he goes into a battle rage, rips apart the squad with his hands. A General finds him, knocks him out. He is then trained to become a General of the darkspawn army, but having resisted the control of the archdemon, is merely looking for the time to strike. Maybe he wants revenge against the noble, but can't bring himself to kill the others. Or develops a love/hate relationship with the noble?
Tenro100 chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
cool chapter
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Yay, Hi Kyuu.
Foxfada chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Good very good.
Angel Slyth chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Oh, nice. Cant wait to here more from them as this is a rather interesting storyline you have going here. Keep up the good work.
S3eK chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
So, Kyuubi's going to help Naruto get back to relative normal?
Looking forward to your next update.
P.S. What about Dishonored?
TigrezzTail chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Well, even without his own chakra, I'm glad to see that Kyuubi hasn't been taken away. He's kinda important to Naruto's peace of mind. Even with the girls and friends helping to fill in the loneliness he feels while away from Konoha. SOmething familiar will help settle him.
CelticReaper chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
awesome chapter

i wonder how much longer until the truth about Naruto and Kurama comes out

keep up the good work
SomeGuy300 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Dude I really REALLY hope no else dies here. Plus for the pairings GO for the harem, since I know you make it work in the end!
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »