Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
Markus-Antonius chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Decided to read this after playing inquisition. Hope to see more!
raddaraddaradda2 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Please update soon it is a great story and I can't wait for more
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Please update this story.
Slash Uzumaki chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Actually I find this slight to Naruto a learning experience since Naruto lost his ability to use his chakara he had to rely on his basic abilities as a assasin which involved more along the lines of actual stealth and pecision not flashy jutsu in fact Naruto's most powerful jutsu sans summoning is the rasengan and anyone can here it a mile away i think the battle will be in Naruto's favor because even if Naruto runs out of chakara he can still fight while sauske in all his emo-teme glory will eventually run out and one that happens the uchia will be nothing more than a footnote. overall I love your idea ero and hope to hear more from your works
XxVokunxX chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
We'll see how a archdemon stands up to the demon lord and quick question why are there so many females don't get me wrong females can be scary as the kyuubi at times but why are all origin characters female except Faren who died but anyway keep up the good work with the story.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
So the only one that died just so happened to be the only other male you added what a coincidence but now I don't think Naruto has enough penis for them all because it's clear that's all you'll be thinking about. Ruined.
TheBigM chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
After reading that that rather... pleasant? review in your a.n. I felt the need to say that I am rather enjoying the story thus far and hope that you update it soon. And that that unnamed reviewer (while his/her opinions are valid and I can see where he/she is coming from) has failed to see the abundance of ways in which Naruto can gain the ability to once again face shinobi. And for that is completely off base in his/her prediction of the future.
helenGet chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
This is super. I love it. I hope you will update soon.
Apocryphax chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
This is a great story! It's a shame there aren't any more off this cross-over though. And this one hasn't been updated in a while... Darn. I hope you find motivation for this story once more, I'm looking forward to it!
jjack31 chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
please update
Ditsy Doo chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Hey I love your stories seriously. And about that douch shnozzle don't worry about that fucker. He's just a butt hurt moron. Now I know you got a plan. I just hope I get to see this plan unfold bro. For real DAO is one of my favorite games and no matter what I can't wait to read the next chapter bro.
Dutchy chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
the one and only good naruto / dragon age origins crossover on this site.

Congratulations and salutations to you for writing it sir.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I hope he gets paired with morrigan she is awesome and I hope she teaches naruto how to turn into a dragon so he can chomp on sasuke like a rotten piece of protien bar.
Tales of the Writer chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
I will say this, While not the best Fanfiction out there you certainly do not disappoint. I have been a fan of yours for a long long time, and Just discovering this one for some reason. It is pretty amazing and I cannot wait for the next one. yes there are some bad sides to it like number of main characters, but it's your story and you write it how you will. Keep up the good work bro.
ShadowLordReaper chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
lol i admit i love this fic so far
531 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »