Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
jjack31 chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
please update
Ditsy Doo chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Hey I love your stories seriously. And about that douch shnozzle don't worry about that fucker. He's just a butt hurt moron. Now I know you got a plan. I just hope I get to see this plan unfold bro. For real DAO is one of my favorite games and no matter what I can't wait to read the next chapter bro.
Dutchy chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
the one and only good naruto / dragon age origins crossover on this site.

Congratulations and salutations to you for writing it sir.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I hope he gets paired with morrigan she is awesome and I hope she teaches naruto how to turn into a dragon so he can chomp on sasuke like a rotten piece of protien bar.
Tales of the Writer chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
I will say this, While not the best Fanfiction out there you certainly do not disappoint. I have been a fan of yours for a long long time, and Just discovering this one for some reason. It is pretty amazing and I cannot wait for the next one. yes there are some bad sides to it like number of main characters, but it's your story and you write it how you will. Keep up the good work bro.
ShadowLordReaper chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
lol i admit i love this fic so far
randomdude24 chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
please update i'm anxious to see what happens next
6453101 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
jv chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
your story is getting much better as you write. im so glad kuruma isn't gone i mean seriously no one except maybe orochimaru is alive who could actually mess with the seal. the whole sasuke narutp fight you will evemtially be awesome probably go bijuu mode which he would remaster after the blight anyway update soon
jv chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
hey great story i like it so far the only thing is you need to eventually explain how they removed kuruma from naruto so fast and in dragon age slavery is outlawed everywhere but the tevinter imperium ive beaten the game a few times so that annoys me but otherwise great story so far
jgkitarel chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
So, all of them survived, though it was a bit dicey at points for them. Actually replaying DA:O and DA II at this time. As for Naruto losing his powers, well, he's learning new skills and the Chantry is about to learn that there are demons...

... and then there are DEMONS. Naruto would know, he's got one sealed in him. Heh, can you imagine the Cantry's reaction when Naruto says upfront that the Archdemon is actually weak compared to some of the things he's faced?
Godogma chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Yeah, mysteriously they were able to take out a Kage level ninja without it leveling half the city... Or the whole city considering that it was two Kage level ninja and a Sannin's apprentice...

Right, I can't believe the setup much less get interested in the rest of the fic. When you pulled the "oh they ripped the Kyubi out and sealed his chakra in less than a day" bit I lost all interest in reading this.

My suggestion would be going back to the drawing board and fixing this idea of yours but it's not going to happen.

Best of luck with further stories, I'll go back to reading the ones you've posted that don't utterly shatter my disbelief before the first chapter even ends.
jonshinra123 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Looking forward to more updates. love your story.
Uraharaisgod chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Yep, figured the Caste Dwarf was gonna bite it, he had the least to add to the story anyhow. Now it's time for the battle instead, so...the question is do we have any deaths from the new Grey Warden's? I'm also retracting my idea about the Dalish dying, I realised you may be keeping each individual in reserve for more story in each area. As you already had the Dwarf Noble, there was not much point in a second dwarf. That leaves one for each area, Dalish Elf-Forest Elves, Dwarf Noble-Orzammar, City Elf-Denerim, Mage-Circle Tower. Only the Human Noble doesn't, but again, she has plot armour courtesy of being the only Human Origin along for the ride, plus you get the whole revenge thing on Arl Howe. People would not be happy to see her die.
Uraharaisgod chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Seem's Naruto has a thing for elves, it seem's he spends most of his time around the three out of all of the group XP.

For those who aren't gonna survive Ostagar, I'm guessing Ser Jory 100% won't survive, Davith probs won't, your probably gonna kill one of the dwarves off (probably the casteless), maybe the Dalish Elf...City Elf will survive for certain, Human Noble and Dwarf Noble will probably survive as well...the Elf Mage i'm uncertain on, building up their closeness hints surviving, but you could be planning to kill her off to give Naruto a desire for also may kill the Noble's Mabari off, to replace it with the Mabari Naruto helped save.

So my prediction is

2 Origin characters dead plus Rox, one elf, one dwarf.
3 Origin characters survive (one of each race, as such Human Noble has plot armour as the only human Ferelden of the party)

The Elf Mage is the only one I'm completely uncertain on.

Maybe I'm wrong and it will be all sunshine/butterflies with all 6 Origins surviving, but I'm betting at least 2 bite the dust before the end of Ostogar. Hell, you may be a right arse and have ALL Origin's die, to keep the status quo of two Grey Wardens.
522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »