Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
Uraharaisgod chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I'm guessing this Silas is a random O.C and not Silas Corthwaite, try not to use names NPC's in canon have, especially Party Member NPC's (Silas was one of your party members in Lissana's Song).

It's pretty obvious Naruto can be classified best as the Rogue now, although why his 19 yr old self isn't big enough to use longswords I don't know. Will Naruto gain additional training (Specializations) as he goes through the story from his gang, and will they be confined to his classification of Rogue or will he be able to use a wider spread of basic training? Would be humorous to see Alistair get frustrated trying to pass on some of the basic Templar training to him later XP.

Do you intend to assemble the entire gang, or will certain characters not appear? After all, the vast majority of Party Members were optional to have, Alistair is the only certifiable auto-recruited Party Member, and even he's not safe if you try to recruit Loghainn.
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Hrm...since you pulled the Kyuubi out of him, he now has a massive gaping hole in him where the Kyuubi used to be...I wonder, are you planning to make him the new container for Urthumiel after they defeat the Archdemon? Normally, slaying an Archdemon ends up with a Grey Warden and The Old God's mutual destruction, but I could easily see Naruto being able to contain and Old God himself since he's adapted to containing Kyuubi for so long.

Would be quite interesting, the Old God's are sentient existences after all, and apparently rather neutral to humankind as a whole, it's only due to Darkspawn Taint that they even become Archdemon's. The Darkspawn can sense The Old God's and according to The Architect, *flock to a perfect existence that they desire to be, inadvertently tainting and corrupting it when they do find one*. Then again, the 5th Archdemon wasn't a traditional one either, The Architect dropped the ball big time, he's the one who awoke Urthumiel and corrupted her (claiming he was trying to discover a way to break the connection between Darkspawn and The Old God's using the medium of Grey Warden Blood. It failed spectacularly, causing the birth of the 5th Archdemon.)

I could easily see Naruto managing to survive the transfer and becoming a new vessel for Urthumiel. Of course, that's provided Morrigan doesn't pull her stunt off first XP. Would be interesting to see how the story would pan out if Naruto had access to the powers of an Old God (the dragons who originally taught humans how to wield magic)
Roland Desagare chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Love this story more than the several hundred i follow i'm always waiting for the next chapter so i can smile and frown with the characters and thier unique personalities that you have fleshed out very well and given life. :)
Igor chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Not being able to use his chakra is going to be an issue for Naruto, since he fought using that for all his ninja career...
I wonder how he'll menage in a real fight.
Igor chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Nice Origin.
Poor Shizune...it could have been worse, tough.
I wonder what will the remaining Rookie 9 do while Naruto is killing darkspawns in Ferelden, even if we'll not see them in this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
ninja or no ninja sharingan or no sharingan naruto will kill sasuke cuz naruto trains 100 times harder than everyone back in his village hell will find a way btw keep up the good work love it and can u please continue Naruto Hitman For Hire II Roanapur Tails thank u for making them both
animeman12 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
So far its lived up to expectations, and then some, so for that I'm glad... not much I can really come up with to say so... yeah. Keep it up!
animeman12 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
I must say... you really don't like Jory do you? Either way the story's good so far, and I hope it stays that way
hellz swordsman chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
I like it. your playin through the whole story. My is more an over view with highlights.
animenaruto46 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next
haye2 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Bah that nameless guy doesn't know what he is talking about. I however enjoy your stories please continue.
Foxcomm chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Always good to read another chapter, Ero. I continue to look forward to reading this story and any other you have.
Semper Fi, Foxcomm
Lockman776 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Well for the pairings I would like to see Naruto with the City Elf, or the Dalish. I'mot a big fan of harems, but they're so common I've learned to tolerate them.
bradw316 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
i pick kallen, lyna, serada, leliana after you harden her, and neria for naruto pairing. If kakashi joins up pair hm up with morrigan mostly for the comedy but also because kakashi can relate and educate her through his life exp.
goblin214 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Tell that reviewer to Kiss Your A** if they didn't like the story read something else. I like it and can't wait to read more from you.
520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »