Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
Roland Desagare chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Love this story more than the several hundred i follow i'm always waiting for the next chapter so i can smile and frown with the characters and thier unique personalities that you have fleshed out very well and given life. :)
Igor chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Not being able to use his chakra is going to be an issue for Naruto, since he fought using that for all his ninja career...
I wonder how he'll menage in a real fight.
Igor chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Nice Origin.
Poor Shizune...it could have been worse, tough.
I wonder what will the remaining Rookie 9 do while Naruto is killing darkspawns in Ferelden, even if we'll not see them in this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
ninja or no ninja sharingan or no sharingan naruto will kill sasuke cuz naruto trains 100 times harder than everyone back in his village hell will find a way btw keep up the good work love it and can u please continue Naruto Hitman For Hire II Roanapur Tails thank u for making them both
animeman12 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
So far its lived up to expectations, and then some, so for that I'm glad... not much I can really come up with to say so... yeah. Keep it up!
animeman12 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
I must say... you really don't like Jory do you? Either way the story's good so far, and I hope it stays that way
hellz swordsman chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
I like it. your playin through the whole story. My is more an over view with highlights.
animenaruto46 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next
haye2 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Bah that nameless guy doesn't know what he is talking about. I however enjoy your stories please continue.
Foxcomm chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Always good to read another chapter, Ero. I continue to look forward to reading this story and any other you have.
Semper Fi, Foxcomm
Lockman776 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Well for the pairings I would like to see Naruto with the City Elf, or the Dalish. I'mot a big fan of harems, but they're so common I've learned to tolerate them.
bradw316 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
i pick kallen, lyna, serada, leliana after you harden her, and neria for naruto pairing. If kakashi joins up pair hm up with morrigan mostly for the comedy but also because kakashi can relate and educate her through his life exp.
goblin214 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Tell that reviewer to Kiss Your A** if they didn't like the story read something else. I like it and can't wait to read more from you.
Moonlit Novel chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
well chapter wise this is a great chapter, and as for that 'review' I think he needs to read a bit of the not super powered Naruto fanfics,
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013