Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
randomdude24 chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
please update i'm anxious to see what happens next
6453101 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
jv chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
your story is getting much better as you write. im so glad kuruma isn't gone i mean seriously no one except maybe orochimaru is alive who could actually mess with the seal. the whole sasuke narutp fight you will evemtially be awesome probably go bijuu mode which he would remaster after the blight anyway update soon
jv chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
hey great story i like it so far the only thing is you need to eventually explain how they removed kuruma from naruto so fast and in dragon age slavery is outlawed everywhere but the tevinter imperium ive beaten the game a few times so that annoys me but otherwise great story so far
jgkitarel chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
So, all of them survived, though it was a bit dicey at points for them. Actually replaying DA:O and DA II at this time. As for Naruto losing his powers, well, he's learning new skills and the Chantry is about to learn that there are demons...

... and then there are DEMONS. Naruto would know, he's got one sealed in him. Heh, can you imagine the Cantry's reaction when Naruto says upfront that the Archdemon is actually weak compared to some of the things he's faced?
Godogma chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Yeah, mysteriously they were able to take out a Kage level ninja without it leveling half the city... Or the whole city considering that it was two Kage level ninja and a Sannin's apprentice...

Right, I can't believe the setup much less get interested in the rest of the fic. When you pulled the "oh they ripped the Kyubi out and sealed his chakra in less than a day" bit I lost all interest in reading this.

My suggestion would be going back to the drawing board and fixing this idea of yours but it's not going to happen.

Best of luck with further stories, I'll go back to reading the ones you've posted that don't utterly shatter my disbelief before the first chapter even ends.
jonshinra123 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Looking forward to more updates. love your story.
Uraharaisgod chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Yep, figured the Caste Dwarf was gonna bite it, he had the least to add to the story anyhow. Now it's time for the battle instead, so...the question is do we have any deaths from the new Grey Warden's? I'm also retracting my idea about the Dalish dying, I realised you may be keeping each individual in reserve for more story in each area. As you already had the Dwarf Noble, there was not much point in a second dwarf. That leaves one for each area, Dalish Elf-Forest Elves, Dwarf Noble-Orzammar, City Elf-Denerim, Mage-Circle Tower. Only the Human Noble doesn't, but again, she has plot armour courtesy of being the only Human Origin along for the ride, plus you get the whole revenge thing on Arl Howe. People would not be happy to see her die.
Uraharaisgod chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Seem's Naruto has a thing for elves, it seem's he spends most of his time around the three out of all of the group XP.

For those who aren't gonna survive Ostagar, I'm guessing Ser Jory 100% won't survive, Davith probs won't, your probably gonna kill one of the dwarves off (probably the casteless), maybe the Dalish Elf...City Elf will survive for certain, Human Noble and Dwarf Noble will probably survive as well...the Elf Mage i'm uncertain on, building up their closeness hints surviving, but you could be planning to kill her off to give Naruto a desire for also may kill the Noble's Mabari off, to replace it with the Mabari Naruto helped save.

So my prediction is

2 Origin characters dead plus Rox, one elf, one dwarf.
3 Origin characters survive (one of each race, as such Human Noble has plot armour as the only human Ferelden of the party)

The Elf Mage is the only one I'm completely uncertain on.

Maybe I'm wrong and it will be all sunshine/butterflies with all 6 Origins surviving, but I'm betting at least 2 bite the dust before the end of Ostogar. Hell, you may be a right arse and have ALL Origin's die, to keep the status quo of two Grey Wardens.
Uraharaisgod chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
That's odd, you didn't make the dwarves weild anything different?

Danish Elf-Longsword/Dagger
City Elf-Longbow (Twin Daggers)
Naruto- Twin Daggers (Shortbow)
Mage Elf- Staff (duh...)
Noble Dwarf- Sword/Shield
Noble Human- Sword/Shield
Casteless Dwarf- Longsword/Dagger

You have two sets of weaponry repeating, surely you should give each warrior something unique? Handaxes/Mauls/Battleaxes/Crossbows/Greatswords are all not included in your lineup, hell, none of your Origin Warriors are 2h weapon users, just seems an odd choice to not have everybody with their own expertise.
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Whoa, all of the Origin's are happening? Wow, at this rate there is going to be 3x as many Grey Warden's as in canon, there are 6 Origin's, Naruto himself, Alistair and of course Riordan, the Orlesian Grey Warden. So much for the fear of there not being many Grey Warden's, hell do they even have enough Archdemon blood for 9 people to make the attempt (including Ser Jory and the other dude)? The Joining requires Archdemon blood, and apparently the reserves get destroyed by Loghainn so they only have whatever supplies Duncan has on him, do they even have enough for nine people?
Uraharaisgod chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I'm guessing this Silas is a random O.C and not Silas Corthwaite, try not to use names NPC's in canon have, especially Party Member NPC's (Silas was one of your party members in Lissana's Song).

It's pretty obvious Naruto can be classified best as the Rogue now, although why his 19 yr old self isn't big enough to use longswords I don't know. Will Naruto gain additional training (Specializations) as he goes through the story from his gang, and will they be confined to his classification of Rogue or will he be able to use a wider spread of basic training? Would be humorous to see Alistair get frustrated trying to pass on some of the basic Templar training to him later XP.

Do you intend to assemble the entire gang, or will certain characters not appear? After all, the vast majority of Party Members were optional to have, Alistair is the only certifiable auto-recruited Party Member, and even he's not safe if you try to recruit Loghainn.
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Hrm...since you pulled the Kyuubi out of him, he now has a massive gaping hole in him where the Kyuubi used to be...I wonder, are you planning to make him the new container for Urthumiel after they defeat the Archdemon? Normally, slaying an Archdemon ends up with a Grey Warden and The Old God's mutual destruction, but I could easily see Naruto being able to contain and Old God himself since he's adapted to containing Kyuubi for so long.

Would be quite interesting, the Old God's are sentient existences after all, and apparently rather neutral to humankind as a whole, it's only due to Darkspawn Taint that they even become Archdemon's. The Darkspawn can sense The Old God's and according to The Architect, *flock to a perfect existence that they desire to be, inadvertently tainting and corrupting it when they do find one*. Then again, the 5th Archdemon wasn't a traditional one either, The Architect dropped the ball big time, he's the one who awoke Urthumiel and corrupted her (claiming he was trying to discover a way to break the connection between Darkspawn and The Old God's using the medium of Grey Warden Blood. It failed spectacularly, causing the birth of the 5th Archdemon.)

I could easily see Naruto managing to survive the transfer and becoming a new vessel for Urthumiel. Of course, that's provided Morrigan doesn't pull her stunt off first XP. Would be interesting to see how the story would pan out if Naruto had access to the powers of an Old God (the dragons who originally taught humans how to wield magic)
Roland Desagare chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
Love this story more than the several hundred i follow i'm always waiting for the next chapter so i can smile and frown with the characters and thier unique personalities that you have fleshed out very well and given life. :)
Igor chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Not being able to use his chakra is going to be an issue for Naruto, since he fought using that for all his ninja career...
I wonder how he'll menage in a real fight.
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »