Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
Kisana Kirayuki chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Love it. Can't wait to read more! And aw.. no luffs for the female mages? Oh well. XD
Hartha chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Excellent story so far as usual. You seem to have a knack for these crossovers and AUs. As for pairings I would mabye put Naruto with the bard. I think that they would mesh well.
chm01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
why id you take his chakra?
Mech-Wolf009 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I too support a Naruto/Morrigan pairing. I wonder if Naruto will join the Crows? He could then become King, mwahahhaahhahhahaha
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Interesting crossover. I very much want to read more.
fanficreader71 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Good chapter, I will be looking foward to your next update
TsknRaider chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Without chakra I can't imagine Naruto doing much, but I'll stick with this and see where it goes.
Link901 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
you just became my favorite author this story idea is great. little bummed about narutos chakra being sealed but i can't wait to see what you do with it later
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Mice start with this fic, and sad to see what happend with Shizune, on of my fav characters with Tonton, and will hope to see one day Sasuke get it but good, and will be looking forward to what happens with Naruto.
Deathblade Prime chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Well for the pairing, I would choose between Leliana and Kallian(her default name) Tabris or both of them should you choose, since I mostly consider Morrigan as a friend.
Toa Naruto chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
F*&%#g UCHIHA! The only good Uchiha is a dead one!

I do hope that there's a sequel to this.
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
interesting!
nim istar chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
huh, there goes any hope of an epic fight between a kyuubified naruto and the archdemon. would have been sweet.

its an interesting way to take the story though, i wonder what you will do with it. hell half his fighting ability is tied up in the use of chakra, i cant really see giving him new abilities in what i would guess would be a matter of weeks.

as for pairings, i have to say a naruto/morrigan pairing would be quite interesting. he does have that ability to change people, and annoy them into liking him, plus you could fix the piss poor ending that the game gave that pairing. just a thought.

cant wait to see where you go with this.
Draton chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hmm... looks good so far. No matter what happens, (save Naruto pairing up with Zevran) there is very little you could do to screw this up pairings wise (as I love all the DA characters.) Hmm, how will Fereldan take the introduction of Naruto... kukukuu... Looking forward to seeing more of this.
afd234 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
So much win.

I REALLY hope this will be a Naruto/Morrigan pairing.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35