Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
pretty damn good.
dragonshaun9 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
whoa...didn't see this coming. eroslacker, where the hell do you draw inspiration from?
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
...dudge, get out of my -head-. -Laughs loudly- I was -just- thinking someone should write this, and BOOM! There it is, by one of my favorite Authors. Kudos!
Suicune132 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I only watched skorch82's lets play of the game but his file got corrupted so he can't play any further so i will buy ths game for my ps3 to prepare myself for tthe stry

also i vote for thewitch to be paired with naruto. cant remember her name though at the mooment
endofsomething chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh. So many possibilities. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
shadow2777 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
dude grate work with the story i can't what for the next chap keep up the good work :)
Kisana Kirayuki chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Love it. Can't wait to read more! And aw.. no luffs for the female mages? Oh well. XD
Hartha chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Excellent story so far as usual. You seem to have a knack for these crossovers and AUs. As for pairings I would mabye put Naruto with the bard. I think that they would mesh well.
chm01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
why id you take his chakra?
Mech-Wolf009 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I too support a Naruto/Morrigan pairing. I wonder if Naruto will join the Crows? He could then become King, mwahahhaahhahhahaha
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Interesting crossover. I very much want to read more.
fanficreader71 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Good chapter, I will be looking foward to your next update
TsknRaider chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Without chakra I can't imagine Naruto doing much, but I'll stick with this and see where it goes.
Link901 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
you just became my favorite author this story idea is great. little bummed about narutos chakra being sealed but i can't wait to see what you do with it later
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Mice start with this fic, and sad to see what happend with Shizune, on of my fav characters with Tonton, and will hope to see one day Sasuke get it but good, and will be looking forward to what happens with Naruto.
531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »