Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
ninja or no ninja sharingan or no sharingan naruto will kill sasuke cuz naruto trains 100 times harder than everyone back in his village hell will find a way btw keep up the good work love it and can u please continue Naruto Hitman For Hire II Roanapur Tails thank u for making them both
animeman12 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
So far its lived up to expectations, and then some, so for that I'm glad... not much I can really come up with to say so... yeah. Keep it up!
animeman12 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
I must say... you really don't like Jory do you? Either way the story's good so far, and I hope it stays that way
hellz swordsman chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
I like it. your playin through the whole story. My is more an over view with highlights.
animenaruto46 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next
haye2 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Bah that nameless guy doesn't know what he is talking about. I however enjoy your stories please continue.
Foxcomm chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Always good to read another chapter, Ero. I continue to look forward to reading this story and any other you have.
Semper Fi, Foxcomm
Lockman776 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Well for the pairings I would like to see Naruto with the City Elf, or the Dalish. I'mot a big fan of harems, but they're so common I've learned to tolerate them.
bradw316 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
i pick kallen, lyna, serada, leliana after you harden her, and neria for naruto pairing. If kakashi joins up pair hm up with morrigan mostly for the comedy but also because kakashi can relate and educate her through his life exp.
goblin214 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Tell that reviewer to Kiss Your A** if they didn't like the story read something else. I like it and can't wait to read more from you.
Moonlit Novel chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
well chapter wise this is a great chapter, and as for that 'review' I think he needs to read a bit of the not super powered Naruto fanfics,
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Will he do bijuudima ?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
That reviewer is crazy this is the beginning of the story why is he/she predicting the end in 100 or so chapters without all the facts
McGeezel chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Thanks for the update.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
That guy is an idiot. Don't listen! This is unique and interesting, and I can't wait to read more!
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »