Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
bradw316 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
i pick kallen, lyna, serada, leliana after you harden her, and neria for naruto pairing. If kakashi joins up pair hm up with morrigan mostly for the comedy but also because kakashi can relate and educate her through his life exp.
goblin214 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Tell that reviewer to Kiss Your A** if they didn't like the story read something else. I like it and can't wait to read more from you.
Moonlit Novel chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
well chapter wise this is a great chapter, and as for that 'review' I think he needs to read a bit of the not super powered Naruto fanfics,
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Will he do bijuudima ?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
That reviewer is crazy this is the beginning of the story why is he/she predicting the end in 100 or so chapters without all the facts
McGeezel chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Thanks for the update.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
That guy is an idiot. Don't listen! This is unique and interesting, and I can't wait to read more!
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Whoever that guy is, he is quite rude. Mentioning Morrigan again made me think of the endgame ritual. Soul of an Old God plus Kyuubi, anyone? No? I didn't think so.
TigrezzTail chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Heh, that's why it was anonymous. Cowards can't stand being called out. Course the idiot reviewer doesn't count on Naruto possibly learning other ways (or even fuinjutsu) to create a chakra blocking tag. That'd bring the Uchiha down to size, you know?

Interesting that Naruto can use chakra, but with some pain. Wonder if that's something that will wear off with time, since he hasn't actually been using his chakra, so his pathways are rusty with disuse, possibly?
You will fear my laser face chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
You know I got tired of the whole Danzo is evil shit a long ass time ago. Also sasuke being alive is a major sticking point.
Kingswriter chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
I like the update. Naruto really has to work to fit into this realm. Also, I hope the group meets up soon
Lockman776 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
You should update this story more often. Not a lot of good Naruto/Dragon age crossovers around.
imgonnadie chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Excellent chapter
Never Ending Dawn chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Glad to see the update. One of the few Naruto/Dragon Age stories that are good, and don't look to be abandoned.
Unfortunately there isn't much to comment on. Everyone alive, and will probably meet up soon.
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
That, sounds very upset. Yeah you took away his chakra but its back now and he learned to fight without it so he's stronger now. Good story though.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »