Reviews for Dragon Age Origins Naruto
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
That reviewer is crazy this is the beginning of the story why is he/she predicting the end in 100 or so chapters without all the facts
McGeezel chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Thanks for the update.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
That guy is an idiot. Don't listen! This is unique and interesting, and I can't wait to read more!
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Whoever that guy is, he is quite rude. Mentioning Morrigan again made me think of the endgame ritual. Soul of an Old God plus Kyuubi, anyone? No? I didn't think so.
TigrezzTail chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Heh, that's why it was anonymous. Cowards can't stand being called out. Course the idiot reviewer doesn't count on Naruto possibly learning other ways (or even fuinjutsu) to create a chakra blocking tag. That'd bring the Uchiha down to size, you know?

Interesting that Naruto can use chakra, but with some pain. Wonder if that's something that will wear off with time, since he hasn't actually been using his chakra, so his pathways are rusty with disuse, possibly?
You will fear my laser face chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
You know I got tired of the whole Danzo is evil shit a long ass time ago. Also sasuke being alive is a major sticking point.
Kingswriter chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
I like the update. Naruto really has to work to fit into this realm. Also, I hope the group meets up soon
Lockman776 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
You should update this story more often. Not a lot of good Naruto/Dragon age crossovers around.
imgonnadie chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Excellent chapter
Never Ending Dawn chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Glad to see the update. One of the few Naruto/Dragon Age stories that are good, and don't look to be abandoned.
Unfortunately there isn't much to comment on. Everyone alive, and will probably meet up soon.
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
That review..er, sounds very upset. Yeah you took away his chakra but its back now and he learned to fight without it so he's stronger now. Good story though.
bradw316 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
ignore the duche man its a great story and like you said its different by the way when's Kakashi going to make his appearance
death77 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
I love this story. I can't wait for the next update.
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
No Chakra and no Kyuubi equals no interest. Sorry.

- Thorndsword
Hartha chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
Eh ignore that retard. I think the story is going fine. Not many do the Dragon Age/Naruto crossovers and even fewer stick with them.
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »