Reviews for A Better World
barmycouchpotato chapter 1 . 9/16
I absolutely love this story. I've probably read it a hundred times and it never gets old!
This story was really sweet and I really loved it. :)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 7/27
A nice story, a good idea you had! Good job! :-)
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/15
This is so good. I am in awe at your prowess. That is all.
Girl chapter 1 . 6/1
Imitation of Harry:
Im Harry Potter, hi, Malfoy! You've been in Hogwarts with me for 7 years and my best guess for the name of your son is "Scorpion". IM SO BLOODY SMART!
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 1 . 4/27
I loved this story! Draco is my favorite in the HP world and you just really bring out the best in him in your stories. Ur the perfect Draco and Dramione writer, I've read a couple of other stories of yours in other pages and all of them are great!
wish we could delete accounts chapter 1 . 2/3
This was much more emotional than I thought it would be, and not in the way I had expected, either. Draco's protective father instincts give me life haha
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 2/2
OMG this was adorable...I love it.
chickenslovebone chapter 1 . 1/23
sweet story
Wonderstruck Pen chapter 1 . 1/23
This story is so well-written and I love the way you write Draco!
rainydaywriting chapter 1 . 1/6
I love imagining the way Draco would be as a father. I can't convey my love for this short little story. It's simple but so descriptive of what parenthood can do to a person. I'd love to imagine this is how Draco is with his son. Love it so much!
q.thews chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
This is soo beautiful and right!
Thank you for sharing.
nr 25 peter chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This is one of the best "Good" Draco Malfoy stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Thank you.
I like Draco better when he's, either begrudgingly or not, a good guy. I got tired of the Draco is either an incompetent schoolyard bully or an supervillian.
Heh, would even say, now I think about it, that I am going to be on the lookout for Draco stories with Dravo as main character. So, thank you again. You probably gave a new fandom. :)
T chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This. Was. Beautiful. You nearly made me cry. Good job! :)
Alyssa chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This is one of the best after-the-war stories I've read. Love how two different people can relate over similar feelings. Very well written. 5/5