Reviews for A Better World
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 4/18
Draco' grown quite a bit by being a Dad. Well done!
Chosandylee chapter 1 . 4/3
Hi love your story. I am wondering when you are going to upload your story A POUND OF FLESH. I am reading your story from other site i.e Hawthorne and vine. Please upload that story. A big fan of your.
Quinto of Frelschydarness chapter 1 . 1/4
Really good story - best one shot I've read in a while.
Jummper chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Okay ... (sniff) i'm not cry, okay ... but WHO THE *peeeeepp* PUT SOME ONIONS IN FRONT OF ME!

I'm so sorry for being dramatic. And thanks for write this story. So heartwarming(?)
barmycouchpotato chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I absolutely love this story. I've probably read it a hundred times and it never gets old!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This story was really sweet and I really loved it. :)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
A nice story, a good idea you had! Good job! :-)
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This is so good. I am in awe at your prowess. That is all.
Girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Imitation of Harry:
Im Harry Potter, hi, Malfoy! You've been in Hogwarts with me for 7 years and my best guess for the name of your son is "Scorpion". IM SO BLOODY SMART!
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I loved this story! Draco is my favorite in the HP world and you just really bring out the best in him in your stories. Ur the perfect Draco and Dramione writer, I've read a couple of other stories of yours in other pages and all of them are great!
wish we could delete accounts chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
This was much more emotional than I thought it would be, and not in the way I had expected, either. Draco's protective father instincts give me life haha
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
OMG this was adorable...I love it.
chickenslovebone chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
sweet story
Wonderstruck Pen chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
This story is so well-written and I love the way you write Draco!
-Pen
rainydaywriting chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I love imagining the way Draco would be as a father. I can't convey my love for this short little story. It's simple but so descriptive of what parenthood can do to a person. I'd love to imagine this is how Draco is with his son. Love it so much!