Reviews for A Better World
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7h
Excellent story!
mangoopineappleee chapter 1 . 8/26
I think this might be my favorite fanfiction ever. As a Draco fan, I've always admired him, but in the fashion that you've written him. This one shot is exactly what I want to see of Draco Malfoy and how he grew from the war.
HgSpartan chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Wow. This is very well written and incredibly touching. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Great story. Love this version of Draco, I believe he becomes a better man too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
I normally don't go for headcannons, at least for Harry Potter. But this fic is, by far, the best representation of post-war canon!Draco that I have yet to read. The idea of Albus not being subject to ludicrous amounts of surveilance charms (and random bystanders) when the family is out and about stretches credulity, though. I guess with the hat his 'Harry Potter clone' looks were rather hidden, but I still would think Harry would be a paranoid bastard, doubled by his auror training. But Draco's vigilante spying was spot on. I really would love to see him in that role (and written to this quality) again.

Very, very nice one-shot.
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Beautiful little story.
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Draco' grown quite a bit by being a Dad. Well done!
Chosandylee chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Hi love your story. I am wondering when you are going to upload your story A POUND OF FLESH. I am reading your story from other site i.e Hawthorne and vine. Please upload that story. A big fan of your.
AndromacheHector chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Really good story - best one shot I've read in a while.
Jummper chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Okay ... (sniff) i'm not cry, okay ... but WHO THE *peeeeepp* PUT SOME ONIONS IN FRONT OF ME!

I'm so sorry for being dramatic. And thanks for write this story. So heartwarming(?)
barmycouchpotato chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I absolutely love this story. I've probably read it a hundred times and it never gets old!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This story was really sweet and I really loved it. :)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
A nice story, a good idea you had! Good job! :-)
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This is so good. I am in awe at your prowess. That is all.
Girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Imitation of Harry:
Im Harry Potter, hi, Malfoy! You've been in Hogwarts with me for 7 years and my best guess for the name of your son is "Scorpion". IM SO BLOODY SMART!