Reviews for A Better World
HgSpartan chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Wow. This is very well written and incredibly touching. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Great story. Love this version of Draco, I believe he becomes a better man too.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
I normally don't go for headcannons, at least for Harry Potter. But this fic is, by far, the best representation of post-war canon!Draco that I have yet to read. The idea of Albus not being subject to ludicrous amounts of surveilance charms (and random bystanders) when the family is out and about stretches credulity, though. I guess with the hat his 'Harry Potter clone' looks were rather hidden, but I still would think Harry would be a paranoid bastard, doubled by his auror training. But Draco's vigilante spying was spot on. I really would love to see him in that role (and written to this quality) again.

Very, very nice one-shot.
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Beautiful little story.
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Draco' grown quite a bit by being a Dad. Well done!
Chosandylee chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Hi love your story. I am wondering when you are going to upload your story A POUND OF FLESH. I am reading your story from other site i.e Hawthorne and vine. Please upload that story. A big fan of your.
AndromacheHector chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Really good story - best one shot I've read in a while.
Jummper chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Okay ... (sniff) i'm not cry, okay ... but WHO THE *peeeeepp* PUT SOME ONIONS IN FRONT OF ME!

I'm so sorry for being dramatic. And thanks for write this story. So heartwarming(?)
barmycouchpotato chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I absolutely love this story. I've probably read it a hundred times and it never gets old!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This story was really sweet and I really loved it. :)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
A nice story, a good idea you had! Good job! :-)
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This is so good. I am in awe at your prowess. That is all.
Girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Imitation of Harry:
Im Harry Potter, hi, Malfoy! You've been in Hogwarts with me for 7 years and my best guess for the name of your son is "Scorpion". IM SO BLOODY SMART!
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I loved this story! Draco is my favorite in the HP world and you just really bring out the best in him in your stories. Ur the perfect Draco and Dramione writer, I've read a couple of other stories of yours in other pages and all of them are great!
wish we could delete accounts chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
This was much more emotional than I thought it would be, and not in the way I had expected, either. Draco's protective father instincts give me life haha