Reviews for A Better World
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 5/16
I'm sick of thiese cliches too, so I loved your fic!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/28
I love how Draco and Harry don't know what to say to each other, because they know they understand the other completely, and, at the same time, understand nothing about the other. I love Draco's thought stream too.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/19
awwww
guuuuesssttt chapter 1 . 4/17
Loved this story, a lot :)
This was adorable and really pulls at the heartstrings. Great job!
Kitten99 chapter 1 . 3/1
I prefer these type of fan fictions, too.
I mean, just because it's arranged, doesn't mean they can't ACTUALLY love each other!
I mean, Narcissa and Lucius was arranged, and they seemed to love each other, or is that just me?
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/12
Thanks for sharing this heartwarming and beautifully unique oneshot! :)
readingaccount chapter 1 . 1/15
Such a sweet, beautiful story!
So goddam cute! I need a tissue!
Selinae2014 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This is just so CUTE!

I'm nearly crying... God, I'm way too emotional...
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I love this thought and very glad I never read the negative ones. I accept this as my head canon. 10/10
jon.rich.31 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This is an absolutely beautiful-and believable-story. I don't think Draco would have come out of the war as a shining example of the Light, but a Draco reformed because he doesn't want his son to experience war is absolutely in character for a more mature Draco, and I think that the comparison of Albus' and Scorpius' situations would absolutely have made him act. It also really does answer the question about Harry and Draco's respect in the epilogue, and in a way that's believable-they certainly wouldn't have spent more time together in the 19 years after the war than was absolutely necessary, so doing something like this would be the way to heal the most amount of damage in the shortest amount of time-and thus, the most believable outcome. So kudos for a job very well done.
AtarahPern chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Definitely one of the best post-war Draco fics I've read. Completely believable. Well written. I enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Lovely, lovely piece. Very apt title, and your story does that ideal justice. Perfect! Thanks so much for sharing :)