Reviews for Black Blood
CrazyDragon3214 chapter 26 . 7/8
Amazing.
brryan16 chapter 2 . 6/27
Never mind I'm no longer confused.
brryan16 chapter 1 . 6/27
I'm confused? Is Cygnus or Alphard the father of the Black sisters?
Mighty mouse chapter 7 . 2/13
I've read this story about three times, and now something about it is starting to bug me.

Why would Hermione turn dark purely down to a change in name? As soon as she realized that she was related to the blacks, only then does she suddenly start to perform dark magic and whatnot... like she's jumping on the dark arts bandwagon due to the stories about the family and feels like she has to carry on that tradition. The fact that she's gone her entire life blissfully unawares and light, but now has done a complete 360 and because she’s a black, has to be dark as well. It makes no sense and as much as it has been a great story, its kind of an ooc thing for her to do and now seems like a cliche.
diamond1trrizz chapter 26 . 2/10
perfect.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 26 . 12/17/2016
this was vastly different from anything I've ever read. I can't say I liked the hopeless needy crap, or the triangle, but it was pretty good. the plot was hectic on my soul, but I suppose that would be expected. I liked it.
AustralianWarrior chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I actually reread this over the last few days. Yes, it's incredibly dark but I can't help but like it. I can't help but feel so much for Hermione who had her life turned up side down. The ONLY thing I didn't really like was how Hermione settled with Narcissa. I'm not sure if Hermione loved Narcissa or only wound up with her because Bellatrix was dead. I know Narcissa cared for and loved Hermiome, I'm just not sure if that went both ways.
Rose chapter 26 . 5/28/2016
Wow. I had been hooked on this story for days and the ending was so incredibly worth it. Not a lot of stories absorb me into them, but you absolutely did so and with grace. Thank you for the wonderful read
Dilsja chapter 26 . 4/20/2016
Amazing story, some very unexpected but good plot twists. Really enjoyed it!
Forbidden Blck Roses chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
oh...dang mione don't cry
Forbidden Blck Roses chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
omg I'm so exited to read it...OK shhhh I'm trying to read
Tilty.bbb chapter 26 . 4/11/2016
This was great. Nice job
MilandaAnza chapter 26 . 1/10/2016
This was an amazing story, I was surprised how you killed off Bella but it really fit the pacing and I enjoyed every chapter! :)
Maisila chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Wait a sec, how are Hermione and Bella supposed to end up together, if they are aunt and niece?
DragonTamer01 chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
I'm sorry, but this story really struck a nerve with me. I honestly can't find the words to describe why I hate the story, but I just do. Maybe it's because I feel like having Black blood in her veins basically mind-raped Hermione, and rape is something I personally feel needs to be automatically punished by death. Or maybe this story was just too dark and angsty for my tastes. Either way, it's getting removed from my favorites.