Reviews for Black Blood
AustralianWarrior chapter 1 . 8/29
I actually reread this over the last few days. Yes, it's incredibly dark but I can't help but like it. I can't help but feel so much for Hermione who had her life turned up side down. The ONLY thing I didn't really like was how Hermione settled with Narcissa. I'm not sure if Hermione loved Narcissa or only wound up with her because Bellatrix was dead. I know Narcissa cared for and loved Hermiome, I'm just not sure if that went both ways.
Rose chapter 26 . 5/28
Wow. I had been hooked on this story for days and the ending was so incredibly worth it. Not a lot of stories absorb me into them, but you absolutely did so and with grace. Thank you for the wonderful read
Dilsja chapter 26 . 4/20
Amazing story, some very unexpected but good plot twists. Really enjoyed it!
Forbidden Blck Roses chapter 1 . 4/16
oh...dang mione don't cry
Forbidden Blck Roses chapter 1 . 4/16
omg I'm so exited to read it...OK shhhh I'm trying to read
Tilty.bbb chapter 26 . 4/11
This was great. Nice job
MilandaAnza chapter 26 . 1/10
This was an amazing story, I was surprised how you killed off Bella but it really fit the pacing and I enjoyed every chapter! :)
Maisila chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Wait a sec, how are Hermione and Bella supposed to end up together, if they are aunt and niece?
DragonTamer01 chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
I'm sorry, but this story really struck a nerve with me. I honestly can't find the words to describe why I hate the story, but I just do. Maybe it's because I feel like having Black blood in her veins basically mind-raped Hermione, and rape is something I personally feel needs to be automatically punished by death. Or maybe this story was just too dark and angsty for my tastes. Either way, it's getting removed from my favorites.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/26/2015
So I'll admit that I cried when Hermione killed Harry, and the entire time I was reading this I was hoping that it would come to some happy ending. I'm really happy that you decided not to have them pick a side in the end because in every Harry Potter fanfiction I read it's always "Team Evil" and "Team Not-so-evil".
But seriously, you're story pulled at the heart strings.
AdonCa chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
I have to say, I've tried to give this a chance... but I just don't get it. How Hermione could so completely turn on her friends, KILL her best friend and actually take pleasure in destroying his parents' grave. The emotions just seem... off. Yeah, she felt bad in the epilogue, but at the time there was no indication that she cared at all about her former friends. Much too little, much to late. "Oh yeah, that was my best friend for years and then I turned on him because I was being sexed up by the dark side. And yeah, I laughed and was incredibly cruel but I feel bad about it now!"

I dunno. It's just the way being a Black turned on this 'evil' switch that doesn't feel real. Plus, I just cannot, can not empathize with villain protagonists, which the Hermione in this became. Quite well written overall, but too many of the reactions seemed forced to me.
LtheWolf chapter 25 . 2/21/2015
He died that easy, I thought they would at least have to take out the snake as well but yeah he dead so no more crap from him
LtheWolf chapter 24 . 2/21/2015
;-; ahh damn it Minerva, you survived the fire but just gone and got killed by cissy ;-; is everyone going to just die here
LtheWolf chapter 20 . 2/21/2015
0-0 you killed Harry what the what, noooo harry no
LtheWolf chapter 15 . 2/21/2015
Aarr nnooooo not Professor Mcgonagal ;-; she can't die, hermoine what is wrong with you snap out of it -_- why why do you do this?