Reviews for Black Blood
DragonTamer01 chapter 26 . 7/12
I'm sorry, but this story really struck a nerve with me. I honestly can't find the words to describe why I hate the story, but I just do. Maybe it's because I feel like having Black blood in her veins basically mind-raped Hermione, and rape is something I personally feel needs to be automatically punished by death. Or maybe this story was just too dark and angsty for my tastes. Either way, it's getting removed from my favorites.
So I'll admit that I cried when Hermione killed Harry, and the entire time I was reading this I was hoping that it would come to some happy ending. I'm really happy that you decided not to have them pick a side in the end because in every Harry Potter fanfiction I read it's always "Team Evil" and "Team Not-so-evil".
But seriously, you're story pulled at the heart strings.
AdonCa chapter 17 . 3/18
I have to say, I've tried to give this a chance... but I just don't get it. How Hermione could so completely turn on her friends, KILL her best friend and actually take pleasure in destroying his parents' grave. The emotions just seem... off. Yeah, she felt bad in the epilogue, but at the time there was no indication that she cared at all about her former friends. Much too little, much to late. "Oh yeah, that was my best friend for years and then I turned on him because I was being sexed up by the dark side. And yeah, I laughed and was incredibly cruel but I feel bad about it now!"

I dunno. It's just the way being a Black turned on this 'evil' switch that doesn't feel real. Plus, I just cannot, can not empathize with villain protagonists, which the Hermione in this became. Quite well written overall, but too many of the reactions seemed forced to me.
LtheWolf chapter 25 . 2/21
He died that easy, I thought they would at least have to take out the snake as well but yeah he dead so no more crap from him
LtheWolf chapter 24 . 2/21
;-; ahh damn it Minerva, you survived the fire but just gone and got killed by cissy ;-; is everyone going to just die here
LtheWolf chapter 20 . 2/21
0-0 you killed Harry what the what, noooo harry no
LtheWolf chapter 15 . 2/21
Aarr nnooooo not Professor Mcgonagal ;-; she can't die, hermoine what is wrong with you snap out of it -_- why why do you do this?
LtheWolf chapter 5 . 2/20
She used legimency on hermione didn't she so hermoine has those memories there in her head
Chelsea1637 chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
I love this story so much. You a great job
on this story.
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
So what, Bella re-wrote or included a lifetime of Black training and cruelty into Hermione's brain? Well that would leave anyone feeling warped and suspicious... though it does seem very OOC that she wouldn't confide in anyone about whatever messed up magic Bella used on her.
I mean she HAS to know her mind was messed with, it couldn't be more obvious.
Glad that it looks like Andy is going to tell some responsible people about Hermione and the trouble she is in.

BTW, what is it with Bella and Cissy being able to get into anywhere with no problems? Hogwarts was famously the most secure place like, anywhere really and Bella just walzed in to watch Hermione sleep. I know it might be convinient to the plot to allow that but it takes away from the story when you break established in-universe rules with no explanation.

Anyway... lovely chapter. I guss Bella is gonna drive Mione nutz and turn her into her evil sex toy/minion. Would be lovely
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Well that was pretty good. As long as I pretend Hermione was snatched in some clever way this chapter was thoroughly enjoyable.
I wonder what the consequences of Bella's little 'crash course on being a Black' will be. Some of the language used hinted that Bella drove Hermione at least a little crazy with what she did. Interesting.
:) Good detail oriented writing. Love it.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I know this was finished years ago but... unexplainable character stupidity on a massive scale. Anti apparition wards? 3 v 1? Why would Hermione not fight back against someone she thinks of as pretty much a Death Eater trying to take her away?

Just... ugh. Story was going so great and then things that make absolutely no sense happen. A clever ploy by the two evil black sisters to get Hermione away from the house and ambush her would have been so much better for example

UGH! I'm gonna have to try to forget this chapter existed to enjoy the rest of the story. Which I am looking forward to. As long as, you know, Legolas doesnt forget his bow and lets the Nazgul capture him for no apparent reason. Kinda spoils the soup.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I giggle. I laugh. This first chapter was pretty good but knowing that this is gonna end up being Bellamonie just makes it a thousand times better. Incestuous. Rawr.

Shannon chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
I seldom bother to leave reviews when I've read a story. Only if it has truly moved me. I find myself with so much I want to say but the words aren't coming to me. This is one story I sat down and read in one go straight, even as I struggled to stay awake and with a full bladder during the last few chapters. It is perfect. There is no other word for it than perfect.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Tks very much. I reallu really love the way u wrote