Reviews for Soul Inside
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT OH MY GOD!
sweetprincipale chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
An interesting twist, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really hope Giles wouldn't have sounded as cold, but you're right in pointing out the ruthlessness of the Watchers as a whole. Andrew and Angel going down and being the champions was also a great touch.
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Thank you for the intriguing story! I'm glad you arranged Spike and Buffy's happy ending.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Now this was a little grimmer ending and i loved it
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
wow, i really like this story. i laughed my butt off at the part about how spike and harmony came to be...too funny! and also, probably sooo true!
DramaQueenLucy chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Interesting end I like that Buffy & Spike end up together.
Devil with those Angel Wings chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Okay two reasons for this review a) Its a awesome story and i LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it b) Because even though i don't normally review things i thought you needed some reviewing love because know what it feels like to have none but that isn't the point the point is this is an awesome story and i loved it

Over and Out

Lil-Roze
tigerlily89 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
This was a great story. Except for the end with Giles' "Watcher Diary" No matter what happened, he would never think the world was better off without Buffy. I loved the part about Spike sacrificing himself to restore Buffy's soul. Especially because he didn't actually die.
darklover chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Totally loved it. Wow, Buffy never contacted her friends. I guess understand after being kicked out. Anyways, good story.
Cearig chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
After reading your Doctor Who ficlet I felt that I should take a look at you other published story. I was never as big a Buffy fan as a Doctor Who one but still enjoyed this fic. The way you write is very refreshing and a nice break from those (dare I say it) poncy (there, I said it) writers that seem to dominate the fandom.

I really look forward to seeing what you publish next.
VioletTailyeour chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I love it! I would love to hear tales of the "honeymoon" also I think you nailed the watcher diary entry!
Blue Boringers chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I liked your resolution and found the epilogue enjoyable- perhaps a sequal would be in the works? It would certainly be apprieciated from my end.
Blue Boringers chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
As I said in my review of your Doctor Who Ficlet I enjoy the flow of your prose and the unflowery language that you seem to favour.

I'd say more but I wish to read onto the next chapter.
Deck Chair chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I like it. It has a nice pace and you seem to be very accomplished at writing conversations that do not become confusing (as to who it is who is talking).

I can't wait to see the second chapter so do post it soon.
lil-leti chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I am so glad I decided to come back to fanfiction. I just loved the first chapter. She was open and honest with him. I don't know what will happen next but I can't wait to find out more