Reviews for Midnight Refreshment
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 3/12
Okay i just had to review! Firstly this was an exellent, nicely detailed, effing hot one shot. It was so hot, yummy and delicous. Loved every word! Secondly people are very confused if they think this is a rape fic, i was actually raped as a teenager...date raped to be exact, drugged and then taken against my will...now that is rape! Coersion or seduction of the body and the senses is anything but rape...please get real people! This author is clearly a fan of seduction..not rape! I fo one loved this very hot lemon. Well and dont pay attention to the haters...cause thats what they do! Lol.
ChasityGeek chapter 2 . 2/23
*APPLAUSE* This was a great lemon one shot. Its going in my treasure trunk. The way you wrote Carlisle and BELLA was yummy ;-P I liked Carlisle thoughts throughout. But really? Wth is Esme?! LOL jk. BellaxEdward forever(and DILFs!)! Everyone wins.
CandyCentric chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
personally I loved your story and thought it was very hot. however I also read bodice rippers romances which is somewhat along the lines of what the story is. don't let yourself get too upset about the people try and talk down about it. I definitely would not call it rape, but I would put a non con warning at the beginning for those who it would bother to read. I wish they were more stories like this out there. please don't take it down, but also realize this story has a great chance of being removed by fanfition dot net. if you don't already have it archived somewhere else I would quickly do so, that way those of us who enjoy it will be able to in the future!

Cheers!

CC
hihotintin chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Well I hAve to say the dirty talking was some of the hottest I've read in a loooooooong time. On one hand I could see this being depicted as rape but honestly it's fiction and not real life and I enjoy the gray area in fiction but not in real life. Hopefully this makes sense but overall I loved it and wish you would write more because hot damn it was fantastic
delaila chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
your a really good writer and very descriptive which is good and i'm sure you'll be an excellent writer some day
zhengjiamei chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
One of the best-written smut I've read. Wish Bella did it with Jasper, though. *drool*
Carlislelilslut chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
he can make me squirt any day
Herr Mach - Der Azur Ritter chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Someone plagiarized your story.

/s/8085536/2/Smut
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh my gosh, amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I didn't see this as rape at all! People who are getting offended at this story probably need to stop reading fanfiction in general. Good God people, if you don't like the story, just leave it, and find something else. Bunch of babies.
As they kiss consume chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
My brain must function differently, considering that I never thought Carlisle was raping her. I clearly saw what you were doing, so consider it a success. It was well executed, and very detailed. My only disappointment that it wasn't who I'd prefer it be. I was secretly hoping it'd be Jasper. I'm curious however. Say you had continued, would Edward had ever find out? Or would Bella had continued hooking up with Carlisle? Your quick story is proof enough that even the most faithful of people can be swept away by desire if given the chance. Overall, I enjoyed your writing, you've obvious talent. Keep writing, I'm looking forward to more.
catjumped1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
You need to do a sequel!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
For Bella's first time, that was one hell of an intense experience! At least it was with someone who knows what they're doing when it comes to sex.

When Carlisle's alter-ego (I'll call it that) was first introduced, it immediately reminded me of the attitude of Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries and it took some getting use to because its Carlisle!

Bella was single, she wouldn't have hesitated in letting Carlisle have his way with her. Aside from that, you portrayed the inner turmoil very well and the actions were...well written too.

I'm pretty sure that Alice would have gotten a vision of these two going at it.

Fantastic job!
I still can't believe its a oneshot
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
i love love love love this story!
juliangelus chapter 1 . 11/30/2012