Reviews for Prosperity & Gold
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Thank you for multiple reasons. First of all? A fellow-non-American-speller for an American fandom. Even though I really shouldn't be talking, as I actually AM American but am too much of an Anglophile to consider spelling Americanly at first glance. So it's really not much to thank you for, other than not being American/following the language of the fandom to a T, but hey, sometimes you need to know that there are people out there who love this fandom and can spell. Or maybe only I do? :P

Secondly, this story was beautiful and sweet and very true to the characters, I think. Would love to read more of your stuff - I should go look and see if you have any more Fringe stuff! Well, I'm off, but thanks for being able to spell and writing this sweet story.

Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Great job!:)
killmotion chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Very in character cute banter and I loved how it wasn't Valentine's Day but Chinese new Year! (also very coincidental you used the Realize by Colbie Caillat lyrics. I just put that song on a recent P/O fanmix of mine of on LJ!)
mtm chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Nice idea to swap Valentine's day with Chinese New Year:) This was a lovely one shot.
JT4Life chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
aw, so sad! but also sweet, so bittersweet i guess. i like how you approached the idea of olivia seeing peter's 'glimmer', working with the idea, and then not resolving it in the end. very nice work!
ZombieMonkey chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Now this was a lovely piece of writing. Very in character and OI loved the banter and her hesitation. Love how he enveloped two different things into one without getting mutilated as he put it. I seriously need to find myself a Peter.

Excellent job 3
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw, that was kinda sad. It was great though! I loved it. (:
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was surprisingly in-character, I thought. I could really see this happening, and I liked that.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I love your Peter! I can TOTALLY see him doing this. I adored how he led up to it all. And I laughed when he explained himself, talking about how if he wished her a Happy valentine's she'd mutilate him into 21 pieces. Oh, he knows her too well. :)

He's so good at not pushing her. The kiss on the cheek was too sweet as was his invitation and his easy acceptance of her "we'll see."

Also, you did a great job of getting into Olivia's mind with her trying to ignore the glimmer and feeling like she's living in a nightmare.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I loved this fic so much!It was wonderful
221b Baker Street chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Loved it loved it loved it! Brilliant and brilliantly written. Made me make little happy noises. Thanks!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Great job! The banter was easy and fitting, the emotions realistic, and the level at which they engaged each other was just right (if that part makes sense). I partiularly liked her not being ready to have anything to do with Walter. I am still a little mad at him myself... The front and end notes were perfect too. :)