Reviews for Birthday Wish
wackynicolecsu chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
oh boy, can't wait to find out what happens in college. How will Bella and Edward get along at first? oh can't wait!
arnoldd001 chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
fdaleny214 chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
She is growing up .. Going to college ... And with Alice being their it will help her like she is doing... I want more. N I cannot wait. I want moré thanks
kylemaca77 chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I really love your story, but you need to edit it before you put it up. Maybe you could find a Beta to do it for you. Keep writing though, your concept is great.
fdaleny214 chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
u did the right thing.. she does need a voice and u gave it to her...
Parkerstwilight chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
i so liked that chapter update soon
alexandra masen chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
EDWARD! lol just kiddn. um pick rosalie :) and not tryn to be rude but please make more updates more, u only have three chapters :)
Bellatrixxy Song chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
The big teddy bear of a brother Emmett! bcuz they don't hang out much.
stephanie.twilight.luver chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
I likke where this story is going!1 And I think Bellas visitor should be Jasper!
ggroks1800 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Rose
LucyWhitlock98 chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
this is a good story line
wackynicolecsu chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
yay, I like this story, can't wait to read more!
La.Push chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Love it! :)
Biddy429 chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
My choice is the obvious one - Alice - no-one else would take the time to return as the only other person who loves her as much as Edward is Alice - why is Jacob so upset and what exactly happened there!
Biddy429 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Right, he did the wrong thing leaving her, then he did the right thing by leaving her a note but managed to hide it so she wouldnt find it ill months later (or have I misead a bit) then in the note he tells her he loves her and the reason why he left which is fine but he must have known that she would make some sort of effort to find him if he told her he really did love her - and hey presto up springs an FBI agent! Dont take my remarks wrong - I like the story I just think that Edwards thinkins is stupid at times - well, Im off to read chapter 3 and you better keep to your promise and upadate regularly or I will come and hunt you down or worse get my own FBI agent to hunt you - lol!