Reviews for Me Too
rana123 chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
wow, just wow. i have been a fan of spike and faith a long time, but the plottage you have built for themjust makes me wish they could have their happy ending after all. i could just see spike taking care of his queen and his princess. what i wouldn't give to be able to see this happen. what a lovely, touching, and smutrific chapter! and amazing back story in the 80's too! thanks for sharing!
rana123 chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
f'ing amazing. i am a little sleep deprived as i've read all the chapters in one sitting. loving every blissful second of it. and you have really sucked me in with plottage too! usually i go for sex with foursomes, but you got me with plot. you evil author! loving the sex too, mind you. mmmmm, just finished the boy sex with girls on the side. wow, you really are going in areas that you warned about! i love you! please write more?

i love that faith is the center, but that everyone is getting the loving. and i love that each chapter has a different narrator. absolutely brilliant! i eagerly await to see what you have in store for them next :D
missingviolet chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
yes! this is way too short but way way hot!

good stuff here...

and yes... i'm still waiting to find out what the hell happened!

waiting very patiently! :)
missingviolet chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
i read chapter 2.

good stuff. not enough drama tho (at least to me)

too much buffy and faithy cat fight.

i love the spaith, plus i'm dying to find out what's wrong with faithy. so imagine my surprise when i found out chapter 4 is not a chapter :(

lol anyways, keep it up!
missingviolet chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
lol i read chapter 3 but the begining didnt quite make sense (huge jump from 1 to 3).

you uploaded 2 chapter 1s on purpose? oh! ok..

dont worry i thinking our smutty fic is awesome!

hehe.. my dirty little secret.

i've always thought faithy had a daddy issue (ps. dushku too, said so herself) haha!

good job i hope you update this more often then your "forgotten" fic cus i'm dying to see the full picture.

pretty please?
missingviolet chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
eiks! 2 chapter 1.

great fic!

i find your smutty fics greatly disturbing yet completely addictive! haha!

please update soon-ish? pretty please?