Reviews for Terra Nova
TheOnlyAngelThatdBeInSlytherin chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Oh my freaking gawd! Where the hell is the rest? This is awesome!
Mini-Slayer chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
We need to do more chapters, I like it so far, but its only 5 mesely chapters and I want lana to be eaten by a shark. So let's do a lot more! I like the new ending you did. Brava
joliehaitian79 chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Please update soon, I love this fic.
fan1o1 chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
omg, that was a great ending for ch. 4

i cant wait for the update! i can imagine lois freaking out, lol
Mini-Slayer chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Lilbit4 Is it the Buffy/Smallville one that you are refering to? Cuz this one is way differnt than that one. No paralle universes or anything. Just future stuff. Also well all the girls in Clarks family names end in ara. Kara and Lara. We didn't really have any good name but Tara. But we appriciate you pointing that out because we would hate to unintentionally copy someonelses story. :)
lilbit4 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
There another story so like this on this site but keep up the good work it nice
fan1o1 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
i cant believe i hadn't seen this story before... i love the mystery behind the little girl, i cant wait for more!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
I like your story! Update soon!
Mini-Slayer chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Ooh me likey! Lol I like a story I helped write MWAHAHA we make a good team :) So is the next chapter the one with u know who? Or are we gonna make a between chapter? U missed a intresting scene from the episode pariah in the trip down memory lane. Hehehehe Lois Lane having a trip down memory Lane lol. This has got to be the longest review I've ever written so ttyl and we gotta post the new chappie soon or the other story cuz the readers will love those!
Wiiviewer chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
So there are two kids in the past? Sounds interesting.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
hehehe! thats awesome! What a cutie! I'm gonna have an axadent lol! that made me laugh! Aweseome update I love it! Can't wait for more!
BlueMizuki chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Me like-y. Next chap please!