Reviews for What You Mean To Me
Dannyloveschanny chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Love it oooo
inuBrandy1101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
OMG I CRIED AT THE END! AWWWWWWWWWWWW :)
IMaGUMMYbear chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I liked this, This is good!
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Aw! Tht was true Channy! I'm tearin up! ] D Haha! D Anyways great job tht was true channy well done. ]
ChAnNyFaN chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
ur story is great! its so sad the way sonny doesn't really know wat to say... sry but i dun really like the part where chad is flirting w/ a girl everytime sonny turns around..its kinda sad for sonny :( but the song is perfect for the story! :D
HeartLove chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was beautiful I loved it keep making more you are an awsome writer make some more chapters that have to do with this your awsom
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I think you should have built up to this. Like you could have done the beginning how you did, but Sonny wouldn't just forgive Chad because he's flirting with every girl he sees! She would be mad at him for a long time, and Chad wouldn't have walked away from her when she tried to stop him, he'd atleast LISTEN. I think this could have been better.
Musiclover712 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
So cute
NYCpunkteamtaylor chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
omg best story ive read so far and ive read alot of them some day you could be a author good luck please make more stories
Ccspot chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Awsomely cute..! that was so cute and so not like chad! never though he would say that! CUTE

Selene
xLove-Me-Rockstarx chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw!

Super cute!

Loved it as much as I love Starstruck

I listened to What You Mean To Me as I read the one-shot :)
lolz3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw. I absolutely love this song, and the way you put it with this one-shot made it more fantastic. Great job.
luckyme123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
aw! :) soo cute! i luved it! D

~~sam~~!
ruerose chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
aww that was sweet! great job! the only thing that was gramatically incorrect that I noticed was that you constantly switched tenses and sometimes you went from a narrator's perspective and Sonny's perspective.
We Are The Stuff Of Legends chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
-screams- AH! 1.) I ABSOLUTELY love Starstruck, I thought it was one of the best movies on Disney. 2.) i love CHANNY

StartstruckChanny HEAVEN FOR TheChannyWizard!