Reviews for From Where You Are
Poor anne
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 5/22
Good writing
LJKBananagirl chapter 11 . 4/12
Just found this and read it in one hit. Fantastic writing, great story telling. Thank you for a gripping read. :-)
CillaT chapter 11 . 3/2
this might just be my fav persuasion fanfic (':
Hands down best Persuasion adaptation ever. Loved it.
TheHeffalump chapter 11 . 1/16
Wow! One of the best modern take on an Austen novel I've read. And all in 11 chapters. Kudos!
Evie chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Loved this little story! Modern retellings of Jane Austen books are my guilty pleasure, I've probably read all the published ones...which is why I decided to venture into fanfiction territory to get some more! Yours is the first Persuasion fanfic Ive read and I really loved it! I squealed more than a few times. ;)
Ill definitely have to read your Pride and Prejudice retelling next!
Thanks for the fun read!
baggyjeans chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Beautiful story. Seriously. I love your writing. I love the story. I love everything really. Great job. Great is an understatement actually.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Great story, keep it coming.
Lady Forrest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Loved your story! Very sweet!
Animeluva chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Really good story! Your writing is very nice
penacka chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
This story is so beautifully written and composed. I think it's my favorite Jane Austen fanfic ever. Persuasion has always been my favorite story, and the way you retell it is incredible. I cannot wait to read your other fanfics.

Please keep writing, you are very talented!
Lenpen chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Excellent Story!

I'm generally not fond of modern variations of Jane Austen's work but this one had me under a spell from the first chapter. It's a pity that this Anne will now be submerged in that horribly shallow world of showbiz but she has her Wentworth by her side now. There's nothing to stop her from reaching her full potential.