Reviews for From Where You Are
jpatter chapter 11 . 8/2
I've read this story in one go. Just beautiful, very cleverly weaving the original Persuasion story through it. Thank You.
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 5/22
Poor anne
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 5/22
Good writing
LJKBananagirl chapter 11 . 4/12
Just found this and read it in one hit. Fantastic writing, great story telling. Thank you for a gripping read. :-)
CillaT chapter 11 . 3/2
this might just be my fav persuasion fanfic (':
Hands down best Persuasion adaptation ever. Loved it.
TheHeffalump chapter 11 . 1/16
Wow! One of the best modern take on an Austen novel I've read. And all in 11 chapters. Kudos!
Evie chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Loved this little story! Modern retellings of Jane Austen books are my guilty pleasure, I've probably read all the published ones...which is why I decided to venture into fanfiction territory to get some more! Yours is the first Persuasion fanfic Ive read and I really loved it! I squealed more than a few times. ;)
Ill definitely have to read your Pride and Prejudice retelling next!
Thanks for the fun read!
baggyjeans chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Beautiful story. Seriously. I love your writing. I love the story. I love everything really. Great job. Great is an understatement actually.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Great story, keep it coming.
Lady Forrest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Loved your story! Very sweet!
Animeluva chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Really good story! Your writing is very nice
penacka chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
This story is so beautifully written and composed. I think it's my favorite Jane Austen fanfic ever. Persuasion has always been my favorite story, and the way you retell it is incredible. I cannot wait to read your other fanfics.

Please keep writing, you are very talented!