Reviews for From Where You Are
Animeluva chapter 11 . 3/27
Really good story! Your writing is very nice
penacka chapter 11 . 2/14
This story is so beautifully written and composed. I think it's my favorite Jane Austen fanfic ever. Persuasion has always been my favorite story, and the way you retell it is incredible. I cannot wait to read your other fanfics.

Please keep writing, you are very talented!
Lenpen chapter 11 . 1/30
Excellent Story!

I'm generally not fond of modern variations of Jane Austen's work but this one had me under a spell from the first chapter. It's a pity that this Anne will now be submerged in that horribly shallow world of showbiz but she has her Wentworth by her side now. There's nothing to stop her from reaching her full potential.
L chapter 11 . 1/16
Loved it! Your writing is captivating and refreshing!
Lisa chapter 11 . 1/8
I just read the last chapter. That was really impressive.

Well written, easy to read story, characters that you can feel and understand completely. I haven't been this into a story for a long time.

And you also managed to transfer the main idea behind the original Persuasion into modern time, without making it seem fake or unreal. The fact that you managed to wrap this story up perfectly after just 11 chapters is impressive and also sad because I would have loved to stay with the story a bit longer even if it is perfect this way. I'm just going to check out your other stories : )

Please keep writing stuff you got some real talent!
Radhika chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written. :-)).
Kimeko-28 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
If I had read this as a free kindle preview I would have bought it to keep reading. In fact I've been looking for something just like this fan fiction for a while. I just finished re-reading persuasion (for the billionth time) and was thinking it would be awesome to read some Jane Austen ff. I really was expecting to be dissapointed in my search for something worth reading past the first chapter. I'm only on chapter five and can't stop... except to review to say you should publish this shite :) Excuse my french.
boogima chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
I found your story through a rec on another site - and I'm glad that I did. It was lovely, moving and very well written, thank you!
darkchocolatecupcake chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Ohhhh my goodness, I'd thought my eyes were deceiving me when I randomly checked your author page and saw the update date...congrats on finally finishing! (And a hearty thank you to your Captain Wentworth!) So glad that they got this happy ending, and I am just in love with how you wrote the scene-so clever and perfect! Well done.
AgoraphobicTurtle chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
I have enjoyed this story so much! Thank you for sharing it-it is destined to be one of my new most favorite pieces on ffn.
BlueNynaeve chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Gawd, this is the most beautiful modern persuasion I've read!
belle chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Finally! My favorite "Persuasion" fan fic is now complete. I am so happy beyond words. This is the best fic in the entire fandom.

Thank you for sharing and completing this story, Lunaleigh. You are a very gifted writer. Keep it up and wishing you and your own Capt. Wentworth all the best.
thekatmesiter chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Thank you for completing this story! It was one of the best modern Persuasion fanficts I have ever read. What I liked most was how you worked with characters like Lady Russell, Mary, Benwick, etc. They still have the same roles; it's just accomplished in a different way. I also enjoyed the relationship that Anne has with her dad, surprisingly. Your Walter Elliot is still vain and self-serving; however, he has a soft spot for Anne which we see in chapter 11 when she visits the set. Thank you once again for such an amazing story!
toffeema chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
thank you! :D
ladywentworth chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
This was so beautiful! You really captured Persuasion in today's world and I can't thank you enough for writing this wonderful story. I'm so happy with it! Thank you!