Reviews for From Where You Are
CillaTrish chapter 11 . 3/2
this might just be my fav persuasion fanfic (':
Hands down best Persuasion adaptation ever. Loved it.
TheHeffalump chapter 11 . 1/16
Wow! One of the best modern take on an Austen novel I've read. And all in 11 chapters. Kudos!
Evie chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Loved this little story! Modern retellings of Jane Austen books are my guilty pleasure, I've probably read all the published ones...which is why I decided to venture into fanfiction territory to get some more! Yours is the first Persuasion fanfic Ive read and I really loved it! I squealed more than a few times. ;)
Ill definitely have to read your Pride and Prejudice retelling next!
Thanks for the fun read!
baggyjeans chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Beautiful story. Seriously. I love your writing. I love the story. I love everything really. Great job. Great is an understatement actually.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Great story, keep it coming.
Lady Forrest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Loved your story! Very sweet!
Animeluva chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Really good story! Your writing is very nice
penacka chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
This story is so beautifully written and composed. I think it's my favorite Jane Austen fanfic ever. Persuasion has always been my favorite story, and the way you retell it is incredible. I cannot wait to read your other fanfics.

Please keep writing, you are very talented!
Lenpen chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Excellent Story!

I'm generally not fond of modern variations of Jane Austen's work but this one had me under a spell from the first chapter. It's a pity that this Anne will now be submerged in that horribly shallow world of showbiz but she has her Wentworth by her side now. There's nothing to stop her from reaching her full potential.
L chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Loved it! Your writing is captivating and refreshing!
Lisa chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
I just read the last chapter. That was really impressive.

Well written, easy to read story, characters that you can feel and understand completely. I haven't been this into a story for a long time.

And you also managed to transfer the main idea behind the original Persuasion into modern time, without making it seem fake or unreal. The fact that you managed to wrap this story up perfectly after just 11 chapters is impressive and also sad because I would have loved to stay with the story a bit longer even if it is perfect this way. I'm just going to check out your other stories : )

Please keep writing stuff you got some real talent!
Radhika chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written. :-)).
Kimeko-28 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
If I had read this as a free kindle preview I would have bought it to keep reading. In fact I've been looking for something just like this fan fiction for a while. I just finished re-reading persuasion (for the billionth time) and was thinking it would be awesome to read some Jane Austen ff. I really was expecting to be dissapointed in my search for something worth reading past the first chapter. I'm only on chapter five and can't stop... except to review to say you should publish this shite :) Excuse my french.
boogima chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
I found your story through a rec on another site - and I'm glad that I did. It was lovely, moving and very well written, thank you!