Reviews for decode
aiizee chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was a really fantasic read!
Morning-Sunset chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I think I reviewed that other shutter island fic of yours last night?

basically- you can write. really, really really well. wow. it's just brilliant to read. thank you x
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow. I like the insanity of the piece - the changing scenes were enough to throw me for a loop, so that I never quite knew where he was. And the descriptions are epic - "sky-hungry ocean" is a phrase that really grabbed me.

But the end is true genius. I was left going, "gah! What happened?" Love it.
Lalet chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Beautifully written. I've enjoyed reading your stories in this section, and I do hope you plan on writing another at some point. You've captured the attitudes of the characters perfectly, as well as the relationship between them.
TNez chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Really vivid, beautiful language. You do a great job of getting inside Teddy's head - this in particular - 'It was there, at the back of his mind, probing, fingers poking at his brain, rearranging the nerves and sending off jolts of pain whenever he thought too much of it. A warning sign.'

wow, man. intense & gripping. And oh how I love your Chuck/Lester.
IsDeletedNowXP chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Woah

Great job :)
Love love love chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
You have prompted me to give my very first review and the only thing I can begin this with is:

Holy god, this was epic.

Really, I thought that this piece was utterly brilliant. It explained so much- the emotion, the insanity, the us, the them, the "you and me"- in so little. I hope you will write more in dedication of this book very soon. You seem to have a perfect grasp of it and I would love to read more.

Amazing job!
B.A. Tyler chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh wow, bravo! Great piece. I got chills at the line "Everything drowns in water."
Damion Starr chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yeys another Shutter Island fic! _

This was amazing. So poetic and beautiful. Loved it!