Reviews for Rebound
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Beautiful!
Sasuke is so fucking hot...I cant blame Naruto

NaruLee? O.o OMG...this was strange

SHinoSaku? O.o where I am

btw Wonderful job!

The las part- At my little uke defending me like that? Definitely not- THIS WAS SO CUTE! 3

I love your NaruSasu!
JessicaLovezU chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I just... can't stop favoriting your stories... THEY ARE ALL AMAZING
Neko-NightLover chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
*fangirling multiple times* OMG so amazing I love this fanfic soooooooooooooooo much you have no idea XD
ALittlePartyNeverKilledNobody chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Super awesome!
MissJudged18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love this! Adorable and lemony. Great job. I am also incredibly happy that Neji owns a hair salon. haha. Excellent!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awww... Dang! This sure is HOT! ;3
Moonmoore chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You do such an awesome job with my favorite couple that I can't resist revisiting your old works. Everytime is like the first time and I just want more from their different AU's. I just can't seem to get enough of your work. Thanks for sharing your genius with a regular citizen. If I could, I would grant you all your desires just to have you happy and inspired to write about them all the time. I really like your work.
Demoninmysoul chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I try being informative and creative with my reviews, but you reduce me time and again to such a state, that I can only express base reactions - in this case: THAT'S JUST SO CUTE!

Thanks for the feast!
Maomee chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That was cute. :D
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is so damn good! The emotions and all. Although sasuke was a little ooc but I felt it fit the story well! No one should dump naruto he's too nice
TragicFantasy chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Things I love about this fic:

1.) Sasuke playing Bejeweled and getting pissed off by it.

2.) Neji being a gossipy hair stylist.

3.) Sasuke being a hair stylist, period.

4.) I don't like Avril Lavigne much, but I do love her song "With You" and that was just the perfect song to go with the scene :).

Things I didn't love: It ended! Hehe, nah it's cool. This was super cute. Very different from your other oneshot, Grease Monkey... heh.
BAFling chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Lol! Just plain hot and sweet. I enjoyed it very much (um, duh)
Nemayaa chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hah! Take that Lee! Sexy Sasuke has come and saved Naru from your asshole-ness! ;D This was heaps good! Loved how Neji's the gossipy hairstylist hahahah and I did a little cheer when Sasuke was already behind Naruto when he decided to turn around OMG :DD
Ichigan chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Sasuke is cool socks. Naruto's little uke ;) heheh. I wonder what Neji did after he found out about them and how they got together...
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I love the new yet somehow believable personalities you give the characters. I especially enjoyed the part with Gaara and Lee at the end, nice to know that Lee lied to Gaara too.