Reviews for Rebound
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/10
The NaruLee was freaking hilarious. Like I can't think of anyone less manipulative than Rock Lee, but it's ok, it worked since the whole story is kind of wacky. The part where Naruto & Sasuke were playing with the water was cute. And the ending made me happy.
icutkey chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Awesome...so freaking hot,awesome hot,daamn this hot..I liiike iiit so fucking much :) :)
The way u write about the love making,every inch of it,every detail of it...daamn,lovely n hot...
G. Littlewolf chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
So hot… call me a fetishist but I’ve got to say that I loved the scene of the feet and the armpits… just a talented and complete fanfiction writer can write things like those.
I would’ve like a little less sweetness, but please don’t blame me: I got addicted to stories like greasy monkey
I’ve been re reading your stories since a long time ago… always waiting for updates or new fics
I don't know if this review could mean something to you but the thing is that I wanted to show you how far you stories can be read.
Kisses from Colombia
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Beautiful!
Sasuke is so fucking hot...I cant blame Naruto

NaruLee? O.o OMG...this was strange

SHinoSaku? O.o where I am

btw Wonderful job!

The las part- At my little uke defending me like that? Definitely not- THIS WAS SO CUTE! 3

I love your NaruSasu!
JessicaLovezU chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I just... can't stop favoriting your stories... THEY ARE ALL AMAZING
Neko-NightLover chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
*fangirling multiple times* OMG so amazing I love this fanfic soooooooooooooooo much you have no idea XD
ALittlePartyNeverKilledNobody chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Super awesome!
MissJudged18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love this! Adorable and lemony. Great job. I am also incredibly happy that Neji owns a hair salon. haha. Excellent!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awww... Dang! This sure is HOT! ;3
Moonmoore chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You do such an awesome job with my favorite couple that I can't resist revisiting your old works. Everytime is like the first time and I just want more from their different AU's. I just can't seem to get enough of your work. Thanks for sharing your genius with a regular citizen. If I could, I would grant you all your desires just to have you happy and inspired to write about them all the time. I really like your work.
Demoninmysoul chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I try being informative and creative with my reviews, but you reduce me time and again to such a state, that I can only express base reactions - in this case: THAT'S JUST SO CUTE!

Thanks for the feast!
Maomee chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That was cute. :D
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is so damn good! The emotions and all. Although sasuke was a little ooc but I felt it fit the story well! No one should dump naruto he's too nice
TragicFantasy chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Things I love about this fic:

1.) Sasuke playing Bejeweled and getting pissed off by it.

2.) Neji being a gossipy hair stylist.

3.) Sasuke being a hair stylist, period.

4.) I don't like Avril Lavigne much, but I do love her song "With You" and that was just the perfect song to go with the scene :).

Things I didn't love: It ended! Hehe, nah it's cool. This was super cute. Very different from your other oneshot, Grease Monkey... heh.
BAFling chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Lol! Just plain hot and sweet. I enjoyed it very much (um, duh)