Reviews for When She Smiles
teddybearman2003 chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
What does Qahla mean
from your fan-fiction When She Smiles
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
This was a neat story. I loved the aspect of Jake and Bella as children and teenagers and young adults, it was genuine and loving. When she moved to AZ and it hurt him that was tough but a good aspect to the story. When they finally got together in Forks and she lost him for 7 years, that was really painful. It came together at the end though. Enjoyed it, thanks for writing.
snow eopard chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
that is the sweetest story i have ever read and you know i was crying?
joeyjoecharchar chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
AWWMIGOSH! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! :,) SO BEAUTIFUL! I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM JUST NOW READING THIS AMAZING BEAUTIFUL STORY IT'S JUST SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE A TRUE GIFT OF WRITING! TRUUUUUUUUEEEE GIIIIIFFFTTT! Just. so. beautiful!
joeyjoecharchar chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
I love this story
BrookeBelikov chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
great story!
JessieJess26 chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
This was an incredibly sweet story. I loved it!
JessieJess26 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
OMG...I cried my eyes out during this chapter. Poor Jake...I feel so sorry for him. :(
Tanja83 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Ok I just started reading this story a little while ago. And its a really good story. I like how you started off the story from their childhood. And now to their teens. THis chapter was a little hard to read. Its really sad, the ending had me all choked up.
niamhg chapter 11 . 10/19/2010
wow, I really loved this story. I started to read it this afternoon and couldn't stop until I had finished it. I loved the way you described Bella & Jakes relationship as it developed over the years & the way you described the different emotions that both main character felt. It is a really good take on the whole Jake & Bella story. Hope to read more from you soon!
His Shellan chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Oh my gosh girly I loved this story! A good twist on Bella and Jacob, which even had them as lil kids!

Billie is freaking cute as a button! Everything was perfect in the end, which is how it should always be.

I LOVED YOUR STORY! D

~Meli
BloodLust117 chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
I Loved This Story! x
Luxist chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Just found your story and I love it! This made me smile and awe so much, lol. Little Jacob and Bella are too friggin cute! Made my heart and my cheeks hurt :D Love the whole Black/Swan family scene, and I always love when Sarah is included. You wrote her so well, couldn't have been done any better. Im so excited to see where this goes! Fab job!
starinthem chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Aww this was a really cute story, so sad for Bella though when after seven years she still wasn't fully recovered. Glad it worked in the end.
starinthem chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
This was a really good chapter. I like whenever Jacob acts like his dad. Aww poor Jacob. I wonder who the wolf is.