Reviews for Lycanthropy
Moon and the stars chapter 18 . 11/7
Omg I just got to read this and it's amazing. I love this story. I looked for tiny details but it looks like it has been deleted do you know if its on a different site or do you know where a copy is if there is one. I really loved this story and i would love to read more.
f3y-chan chapter 18 . 10/18
Thank you for this story! I had fun reading it!
f3y-chan chapter 16 . 10/18
OMG! OMG! The kiss in potion classroom was perfect! And then theres another one! Perfect!
f3y-chan chapter 15 . 10/18
I love the talk between draco and scorpius! It kinda remind me of how remus lupin saw himself. Honestly, i just want lorcan in azkaban!
f3y-chan chapter 14 . 10/18
So close! Its so real i can almost taste it!
f3y-chan chapter 11 . 10/18
What! Nooo! Can you please kill lorcan!
f3y-chan chapter 9 . 10/18
Just obliviate him! Or call mcgonagall or something!
f3y-chan chapter 8 . 10/18
Oh thats beautiful, a truly beautiful chapter, so full of emotion.
f3y-chan chapter 6 . 10/18
Rose Weasley! Thats just incredible! Its courageous! I am very proud of you!
f3y-chan chapter 5 . 10/18
I like rose! Shes smart and, um, good, very good. You make such a great character. Wonder what will happen next.
f3y-chan chapter 4 . 10/18
Ohhhh looks like someone got a crush! *cough* rose *cough* lol. And scorpius doesnt smell her in amortentia? Thats cool! I mean, he doesnt seem to like her like her yet. Its awesome that you want them to get to know each other first and strengthen their relationship as friends or something. Or maybe not. Thats just what im thinking. Lol.
f3y-chan chapter 3 . 10/18
I am hooked! I love the history behind scorpius and rose relationship. I am a bit sad him being a werewolf, but i guess thats the point in this story, its a great idea. Astoria must feel so guilty. Anyway, i cant wait to see how this story progress.
P.S: hogwarts express leave at 11 right? So i think they still have lots of time if ron arrive at malfoy manor at 8.
DragonOwl chapter 18 . 10/5
Wow I really enjoyed reading this, more than I thought I would actually! I clicked on it thinking for some strange reason that it was a one shot, and to my delight it continued! Thank you for such an enjoyable read - I loved Rose sticking up for werewolf rights (I hated prof. Smith so much!) but I wish she'd told someone about Lorcan earlier - couldn't the teachers obliviate him or something? Apart from that, I loved the plot and thought it was great!
I am confused, so they are married?
Awww so cute