Reviews for Lycanthropy
Who was the lady?
FireKitty chapter 9 . 2/6
I thought Lorcan was supposed to be the good one, and Lysander the bad one.
Tracie chapter 1 . 1/24
Why do people so often describe Draco and Scorpius as having dark eye lashes? Someone who is a platinum blond would never have dark lashes. The only reason Tom Felton has them is because he's not actually blond. The same goes for the actors portraying the two Malfoys in the theater play.

It's like saying that say a black guy has ginger eyebrows or something; it's nonsense! That kind of color mismatch looks totally unnatural; whether you like it or not, the real Malfoy would have almost white looking lashes like those albino hedgehogs :)
This was by far one of the best things I've ever read! I literally pulled an all nighter reading it. Everything from the characters to the pace of the story was perfect. Also I tried to find Tiny Details but it says it's been delete :(
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
I'm laughing way too hard at this. I love your writing, it's brilliant
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
You are a genious! I love the idea of Scorpius as a werewolf! Also, you're writing is great :)
PinkHanon chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
Love this beautiful story!
Abigail chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
Your story is detailed and doesn't follow the typical Mary Sus, character of Rose and Scorpius. It is different and like able. (Scorpius a Ravenclaw, never saw that coming) it's witty, heartbreaking, and makes the reader want more. Keep up the good work! Your brilliant, in many ways.
-Gale
audreyyrosee chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Fuck scams see. FUCK FUCK FUCK HIM HE DESERVES TO BE KICKED IN THE GOD DAMN ASS. I hope rose hexes the shit out of him
audreyyrosee chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
Jesus! I did not expect that...ughhhhhh man this is so bad! I was looking forward to possessive scorpius...
audreyyrosee chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
Damn. That teacher needs to be kicked out, he's the definition of a jackass
RinaBear8 chapter 17 . 7/18/2016
This was so good and incredibly well written! I loved your characterizations of Rose and Scorpius. Very very amazing. I spent the whole day just to read all of this! :D
WiseGirlGeek chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
great story, and I honestly loved it as one of my favorites. I'm sure you'll be an influential author one day. good job!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/2/2016
This was awesome and totally worth my lack of sleep, considering Ive finished it in one day and its 2am :D Anyways really good job with that fic and how you put the emotions in without making it too fluffy or too dull, Im just glad you write this and I found it
KellyDraco chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
she didnt write the sequel!