Reviews for The Colour of the Sky
kat5552 chapter 1 . 4/28
Lol! My fiance must have read the Dictionary for Men. He HATES when I use any of those words, especially "Fine", "Whatever", and "Okay". Any variation of those words, too, drives him bonkers lol. I love your story; I can totally relate.
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
lol! this was really good! but there is a book by steve harvey on think like a man act like a lady...getting into the psyche of various men...smh..but this was really funny! it would been funny to switch kags trying to figure out what inuyasha is thinking or another couple...lol...loved it!
M
Tidalaura chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Hysterical. I loved it!
amileerocks chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
For a while there I actually thought that kagome was pregnant
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was so funny! Thanks for posTing!
TachiMakoto chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is probably one of the most epic-est stories I have ever read in my life...
jacky chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
lol that was hilarious... hadnt so much fun for a long time. you really did a great job writing this story.. keep it up :)
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I enjoyed that, it was really funny.
anime freak 318 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
loved it :)
DormySaz chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Haha, I got that email once! Really made

Me chuckle. (: great little story! Definitely a good chuckle, hehe
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This fic deserves a standing ovation. ) Although there are exceptions like what you revealed in the end regarding Inuyasha and Kagome (I like that ending by the way- but I wouldn't have minded laughing out loud if Inuyasha witnessed Kagome exploding at him heh) the "Eight Words to Fear: A Dictionary For Men" is really really accurate! I use them sometimes and my guy classmates or friends really do take it at face value and it just makes me more (facial expression here -.-) but the threat of "no sex" does not apply in their case so they never know. -.- I would never have been able to express it so clearly (complete with examples! ) myself though! *standing ovation* Fantastic job!
GuessWho25 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love this, and it's quite funny. I also love you'r dictionary for men. I'm thinking of posting it on facebook so maybe some guys out there can get a little scared *laughs evilly*
ananova chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was cute. I thought it was Inuyasha coming up with the definitions at first. Didn't even occur to me it could be something he was reading. Great job and thanks for the laugh, I needed it.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
hahahahahaha! I loved it!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
[No, sorry, not literally Kaede, trust me when I say I would never] LOL.

This was a funny little oneshot. Thanks so much for sharing it. Unfortunately...most of this is true...in general...for everyone. Hah! Either way, I was amused. I've seen email it forward emails with words men should fear, but never a fic. You did an exceptional job on this one, so kudos to you!

Cheers,