Reviews for Nightwing 101
Titan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Excellent story, I really enjoyed the style of your writing. Not to mention that Nightwing is my favorite hero. Good job!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
red and green.
Njong chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I like Zauriel, he is so sweet. A angle in the Eagle host since the beginning of time and he is still so niave about it all. The way you had these characters interact was grand. It woulf be nice if you did this with some moe of the characters. Couldn't you just see him having a heart to heart with Batman or Robin the I?

Collec2r chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Great story. I like the way that you have Nightwing tell everything from his POV. Nice.
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Very sweetm I think you covered a lot in one chapter! Yea. Do we get NW 202
mel chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
very good :)
clifford engstrom chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Again, a great story without action, just two characters in a discussion. Well thought -out and written. Thanx for writing!
Kerjen chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Beautiful! An exceptional view into Dick Grayson, who he is as an individual as well as himself as viewed by his relationships. And a fantastic way to do the story by speaking it to an angel trying to understand the human psyche.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Do we get a Nightwing 202? Good stuff, Yoshi. I always dread such introspective pieces will be depressing fare, but you pulled this one off really well.
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
that was really good! keep writing!