Reviews for Understanding the Universe
RachelClaire chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Ooh you mean thing! Leaving a cliffhanger like that! Hah, this is the one that makes me most want to open a Word document and just start typing up what happens after this. Hmm, you've tempted me a lot. If I wasn't supposed to be revising for exams right now, I would do just that. Hee. Maybe for another time :) Anyway, loved Rose in this, she was brilliant. Can't wait for the next part!
wolfchasing chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Oh... Tubby, that is one of my most favourite poems ever... I want to commit it to memory, I love it that much... I'm just having trouble in which book I first saw it in.. you know how some books have poems at the start? Well, I'm so sure it was somewhere in the His Dark Materials trilogy, but I can't find it anywhere... I'm rambling. ;)

Anyway... I love this planet... And if I have the time, I might just take this story up... turn it into something... *plots*

I'll notify you if I come up with anything. ;D

Wolfy. xx
RachelClaire chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Ahah that was good x3 These just get better and better
RachelClaire chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Aah I love it. I expected these just to be a barrage of information about the planet, but I love how they're mini-stories in their own right. Great job!
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Hmm... kissing moons... where did you ever think of such a thing? Your skill is above and beyond mine, my dear. Please to write more!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Yay. Thanks for the three one-shots.
RachelClaire chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Aah that was good! A nice little story as well as another cool world :D
FranGipani6181 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I love this idea. Please write some more planets!
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Hmm. Well, I want to see what else you come up with. Please to write more!
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
AH! Telly! I realised I hadn't reviewed this! It's got me feeling cold... but then, it is cold here still... so... yeah.
Sunfall E chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Please write what happens next.
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
*grins madly* I thought this was inspired by Star Wars II, mwhaha! Anyway these work really well just as stories, but I really like that you're offering these to authors to use for their own stories as well. I believe I was once planning to do something like this (although without the generous offer lol) so I very much look up to you for attempting it. I'd love to see more of these and who knows, I may find one that catches my fancy D