Reviews for Not Like This
HandInTheCookieJar chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I actually realized he was dead when it kept mentioning the lack of response...but really well written :). You have such a poignant way of writing
CaramelPancakes85 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh wow this is amazing, I wanted to cry so much!
LucyLu71958 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
it kinda sounded like he was dead after Naruto was talkin n there was no answer...COOL STORY...i was very moved...keep writing!
yamigoddesslj chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very nicely written! And yes, quite moving. You captured Naruto's mourning in a way that made me want to smile and cry...at the same time, perhaps?

I so knew he was dead, though-from the summary. Heheh. -'
Atychi chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
If you really wanted to know what my first impression was, I'll tell you, though I warn you that my mind is really messed up. xP

By the seventh paragraph, my first thought was that Naruto had gone mad and had killed Sasuke, hung his body in the tree, and had been talking to his corpse for the last however long it was.

O_o;; Twisted huh? Wonder if it mirrors my mind. No, the horrors. The horrors! _
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was...depressing. But nice.
I knew he was dead when I read the summary...
Cutlery Pieces chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
First off, I was hesitant to read this, but I liked it a lot. Seriously, Sasuke coming back DEAD is the ONLY way he'll come back. Have you read the manga? At this point, I've given up on the twat. *Sigh*.

From Cutlery_Pieces.
Helly chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was a beautiful story!

Honestly though, the whole time I kept thinking Sasuke was being a jerk for not answering Naruto...then I read the gravestone line and my heart just dropped! Poor fellows! Very moving, well written and a good plot twist. :)

Thank you for sharing!
blood-panda chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is just so sweet. It made me cry first time i've cried because of a story on here. Well keep making stories your a very good writer.
JST the Power of three chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hey nice story..sad..but still good

-S of JST