Reviews for It Takes a Little Time, Sometimes
Jazzyprentiss42 chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
Guest chapter 31 . 7/1/2012
I would login as sanctuarywilliam101 but something has happened to my login.
So here I go. Thank you updating even if it takes along time for you to finish it I will be here to read it.
sylar1610 chapter 31 . 6/25/2012
Please, I'm begging you as a fan, give it a proper ending
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 31 . 6/24/2012
I have waited for a long time for the next Update to be written thank you.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/21/2011
in response to your author's note at the end of chappie 26, there is a 2 part movie called Reise Kingdom falling, it's narrated by Amanda Tapping, Henry and Ashley are rebels and has the third super abnormal make a 2 second cameo as well. I find it fun to play spot the SGC/Sanctuary person when I watch TV now.

Ps. Love the story
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 29 . 8/25/2011
I loved it. keep it up and I will keep reading it.

I would have put more of my own stories up but I fell I injured my head so all I can do now is read other peoples stories until my head stops hurting.
andriaallen chapter 28 . 7/22/2011
really enjoying this can't wait to read the rest
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 28 . 7/17/2011

phillpmad123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I notice that in the last chapter ended were it was and was wondering if you are going to contunie it from there with any more chapters at all
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 28 . 6/21/2011
:)Excellent set up for what happens next.
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
henry to the recause Yeh.
Druid Archer chapter 28 . 6/21/2011
Lol kids are freaking awesome! "he smelled like puppies!"
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 28 . 6/21/2011
He smells like puppies. Haha. Love it.
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
Funny-but sounds just about right, only you cannt get into a room for hours now days.

I know because even when they did a blood test on me, it would take three hours just to get results back.
Druid Archer chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
Poor will! And about the Ryan Robbins thing, looks like if you are crazy you're not alone, I'm swing it too!