Reviews for Demonic Love
starlingnight chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
\o/ And more is revealed! I really like the little details of the world being put in.

[ The Pharaoh's body didn't return to normal, still shifting and blurring dizzyingly before finally settling back as it should be. ]

A break in reality, my favourite! It's good that the plot is picking up the pace here. Don't forget to write the next chapter!
Atem chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
intresting story :D i really like it .. please update
Azhura chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
no...~ cliffhanger D: update soon please
Chris Emrys chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Yami seems like he is kinda enchanted...
Chris Emrys chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Didn't expect Johan to help Xaneria! But that's wierd.. its Haou or Yami the king of Xaneria? O_o
starlingnight chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
gah awesome story is awesome. moar plz.
Chris Emrys chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
ohh~~ There was interesting infomations~~ So interesting
starlingnight chapter 2 . 9/5/2010

MOAR PLZ. Very excited for this story! I think you should update the summary, too - don't need all the pairing information, you can include that inside. Make it sound *alluring* and *awesome* and *alliterative*! well, not the last one. But you get my drift. This is gonna have the best AU plot ever, so let people know that!
Chris Emrys chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I love this story And is Judai really a slave? With no secret? ;D
Dueling Southerner chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
lillan-chan94 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awww Yugi is cute. It was awsome and I am really looking forwad for the next chapter :3
xKatsuyanx chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is really good! I hope you can update soon!
yugiyamifangirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was good. Sounds like ATemu doesn't have much patience with his council. Most slaves would be uneasy speaking to ATemu. I'm glad that ATemu and Yami stopped that guard form doing anything. I thought he woudl have been punihsed for speaking to Atemu that way. I'm glad that Yugi will be their personal slave now. He'll be safe with them. Update soon.
Neka-Bella chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
not an awesome fic...a SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME fic! its so epic win plz update soon im dying to know what will happen!