Reviews for MetaDeliquents
giveGodtheglory chapter 6 . 9/17/2003
More! I've been waiting patiently for a long time. I like this story, and I like the kids. I had a team of kid superhero characters when I was young, only most of them were younger than these guys.

God bless you:D
WrestlingFan83 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
You have great talent, and I love your fight scenes. All of the characters have distinct personalities that bring the story to life.
george chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
i like the new chapter, please keep going
Eikichi1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I have read all 6 issues quite a while ago, however, this is my first review for this site.

I really really like this story! The fight scenes are good and characters are very well developed. I love forward into reading more. :)
ibgone chapter 6 . 4/16/2003
Hey, guys, checked out chapter 6. Anyway, I keep forgetting to mention this, but could you guys spend an extra few minutes going checking over your chapters to catch errors spell check miss? I occasionally misused words and such. Otherwise, I'll sit here and anxious wait for chapter 7.
george chapter 6 . 4/4/2003
i love it. cannot waint unit the next chapter
ibgone chapter 5 . 4/1/2003
Ouchies for Rita for having to work for Naomi.
ibgone chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
Read all four chapters in one sitting. Love the story, keep writing! I want to see more! Also, good mix of personalities. I'm glad the Brat P-MetaDeliquents aren't all boy (or girl) scouts.
george chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
its really good. keep going
Agent Acer chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
This story is just great. I just read the whole story so far in one sitting and now I am craving for more. The acting is great and how you express the emotions of the characters just makes me wish I had talent like yours. Can't wait for more soon!
george chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
i am starting to really liking this. i love how you have done the charicters.
WizardWYDS chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
The RacerX SALUTE. Great fic.
WizardWYDS chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
The RacerX SALUTE.
WizardWYDS chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
First off let me say WOAH! This is more than just some fic. This story is very beautyfuly written. The amount of detail was AMAZING! The way the charachters are displayed are very realistic in how their thoughts and emotions were described. every paragraph kept a clear picture in my mind of the scene at hand. Simply put this was a very beautyful story and very well detailed. Keep up the good work.

The RacerX SALUTE.