Reviews for Soldiers Can't Cry
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Perfect, just perfect. Love Dean's introspective here, and also seeing drunk Sam from his POV. You give them both the best commentary, honestly. I love reading these.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Onari chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I didn't know if I had reviewed this, but I'm rereading my favorites... And this is simply awesome :D

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Beautiful and heartbreaking tag, especially poignant as told from Dean's POV. Awesome drunk Sammy going from high to low and how his words affect Dean. So emotional Sam asking Dean if he'd remember him in 5,10, 20 years. Loved the brotherliness and banter between them and this line really got me "I can live in hell, Sammy, but I can't live in this world without you," Not surprised Dean broke down at the end with his drunken little brother snuggling against him, asleep.

Yet another fave. Awesome job.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That scene was always a killer. I love that you were able to make it a light moment with the touches of brotherly love that make these boys so irresistable.

Thanks for sharing!
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Nice one hun a brotherly drunken moment, adding a little chick flick in the mix of sadness.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
OMG! OH DAMN! HUN

:) I loved this episode and OMG...to have some Drunk Sammy in there

aw! this is so awesome

aah! :) omg...wonderfully writtena nd the ending, OH!

stella! :) such a powerful one hun

excellent!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Karen,

Great job! Loved the bro mo/chick flick moments! You write Dean in first person extremely well - you crawl right into his head and live there.

Happy Birthday!

Shar
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aw, what an adorable, bitter-sweet bro-mo!

I loved the sweet, if drunken, moment of beer guzzling and chick-flick talking on the hood of the Impala.

I just love seeing your name pop up in my in-box.

Happy Birthday, K!

T
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
that was totally hilarious and so much fun!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Loved it. 3 Although thinking about season 3 always makes me sad. D
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aw. This was so bitter sweet. A drunk Sammy telling terrible jokes and snuggling his big brother like a five year old.

Great stuff, hon. Loved it.

Kind regards,

ST x
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
"I can live in hell, Sammy, but I can't live in this world without you," *Ahem* Are you trying to make me cry? Becuase its working This was soo good! I absolutely loved it! Great job honey! :D
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh wow, this was emotional. Dean insisting he wouldn't cry, but in the end he did after all, oh well his excuse was being drunk, although I don't think that was it. Drunk Sam was adorable again, he is one of my favorites. I loved his stupid knock knock jokes and pouring out of brotherly love. I had the picture in front of my minds eye all the time, especially him lying passed out in Dean's arms on the hood of the Impala and Dean being unable to hold back anymore. Really great story. Hugs, Vonnie
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aw, great. I really loved this fic.

"...chicking out...I mean... checking..." Nice.

"He shot me the sad, 'somebody stole my cookie' eyes. "Will you?"

Damn those eyes always did get results." I bet Dean's the reason why Sam has that face... Which is actually a cute concept.

Anyway, great job!
Monika11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Karen,

You write those momemts between the boys in a way that the reader cares for them. Wonderful lines express the closeness they share.

Before I forget: Happy birthday, friend!

I got a new computer and forgot to copy my address book. So please send me your email again.

Love.