Reviews for In the Mouth of Madness
SNHunter chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
I have to admit I'm quite intriqued with this story.

I mean if Albedo didn't commit the action and there are these strange voices in Bens' and old aliens are vanishing from the Omnitrix only to be replaced with strange new ones, there has to be something very, truly, wrong going on within Ben.

I truly can't wait for the seventh chapter to be posted. I wanted to see this strange new alien that's replaced Humougasaur, Swampfire and Echo Echo.
yarra chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Oh My God! I just realizes the connection between Mike and that Twilight guy!
agentbeast chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Amazingly detailed (like the others) and emotionally touching!

I knew that that alien had something to do with it though sense I saw the picture on DeviantArt. I am good at predicting. I can't wait to find out more about the mysterious monster!
agentbeast chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
MY favorite of the five so far! The writing is so detailed and appealing. I feel like there's no possible way for me not to continue on and read the nextone!
alienphantom chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
These days, you can blame anything on the economy lol
JubilantSape chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow! Now that's descriptive prose. Every sentence was filled with vivid language. What a refreshing approach to fan fiction. You're a very gifted writer.

Now I have to admit, I am in the dark with the newer Ben 10 episodes, so there were characters here that I was not familiar with. But besides that, my favorite part of this story still echoes in my mind. It's how you described Gwen's anger:

"The frustration of having their operations halted by what she assumed was a misunderstanding picked at the edge of her patience."

Now I was telling another writer on this site how I can't picture Gwen getting outwardly angry, but I can see her in the situation you put her in, which shows that you understand her character perfectly. Excellent job!
Arivoctix chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Ack! Oh, Ben, I'm not too sure escaping from prison was the greatest of ideas... Though it was exciting! Now to see how Julie and the others will respond to this.

And I'm not sure how I feel about Season3!Ben. He is much more amusing, but it does seem like a step backwards in terms of maturity (though one could argue that saving the universe and putting on the Omnitrix did that).

And on a random note, I love tvtropes. c:
alienphantom chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Maybe not, but it did seem to make him more mature. Now, he's like 10 again. I blame the economy :P
Lexii-chan chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
lol dude. This was awesome! :D :D :D OMG I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Julie responds to that! :O (Don't know about her... But I'd be pretty messed up after seeing that )

Lex
alienphantom chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Okay...Ben's been institutionalized. I wonder who's in his head? Ghostfreak or Vilgax is somehow involved, I'm sure.
alienphantom chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Okay, I get it know. Cool story, too _
lalala chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
AWESOME UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
alienphantom chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Okay, interesting first start...no clue what the second chapter meant.
Arivoctix chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Interesting start. I like the second chapter: it gives out vague hints as to what's going on, but it doesn't outright state the perpetrator. I have a couple ideas of who this predator is, but I'll wait and see... :)

Great story so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
alwaysconfuzzled chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
huh? I don't understand... no wait don't undersatnd at all... explain? plz?

Re eyes...is that Albedo? Or the devil? Or am I just missin sumthin? Anyway, this woz relli gd UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!