Reviews for Sphere of Influence
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/27
I've had to pee since I started this and my eyeballs are using scuba gear right now! And reading this story is not helping! I'm all but on the floor laughing while I read it! Now I've read some of your other stories but I've got no clue how I failed to read this one before. Those poor fools were wondering how their luck could be so bad with Harry out of the country. Hanna Abbot in HR is all you need to kn0w to answer that. Remember in the beginning they said friends of his could cause trouble for anyone bothering them because of their connection to Harry? With Hanna in the midst they had their own connection without knowing it. I'm not even going to comment on the male pregnancies in headquarters!
maartenvervloet chapter 1 . 3/31
that's exquisite, no idea how you even thought of this, but it was utterly hilarious
PenArt chapter 1 . 2/25
I laughed too often reading this! :D The funny sentences being always where I didn't expect them!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/30
WOW, just wow. That is one of the ...I can't even describe how ... I'm speechless.
Great story by the way.
blueeyes76 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Hahahahaha! This is the best and funniest story I have read in a really long time
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
:giggle:

Thanks for sharing this story with us.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Nice story.
1sunfun
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
lmfao, IDK what i just read but it was the funniest thing that i have done so on this site! XDDD
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Oh gosh this is hilarious! And the ways they tried to get around his SOI only to end up killing or somehow otherwise removing each other, totally hilarious. Would the intern be Hannah Abbot or just a random Hannah? "this proves that he is not in contact with them" priceless. Love the nicknames and what you did to the Order too. ROFL. Tonk's field actually kinda makes sense though. Thanks for writing! -Jesi Ki Kage
SandyLS chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This was great just great
I like many things chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH EXQUISITION!
kgfinkel chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Other than a few spelling and grammatical errors, this one-shot ROCKED! I was damn near busting a gut laughing. The other people in my office are looking at funny and I think we just might have a visit from those nice people who wear the white coats...
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Beautiful, I love it! Thanks for sharing this piece of art!
rosiegirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
For me this story says "Bob was a fun nut who could have a great time being silly" I know you are missing him and I am so sorry Alyx. I hope you are surrounded by friends and loved ones right now and are being well cared for.
Y.Katana chapter 1 . 4/19/2016