Reviews for Life Imitating Art
Belle.930AD chapter 31 . 3/20
I found your story and I couldn't stop reading it... 3 Eric, he simply made my heart melt!

Loved it!...

Sequel? Outtakes?
tatie87 chapter 31 . 1/24
I have so enjoyed reading this story. It's been a beautiful tale of Sookie and Eric love in the human verse.
LostInSpace33 chapter 31 . 10/11/2013
I discovered this story through a recommendation on morggys's Wordpress blog and I've spent the last 3 days completely engrossed in it. It hits especially close to home for me because I used to be an event planner and I've been writing my own E&S fanfic with Sookie as a charity event planner (without knowing about yours.) This story is absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to dive into your other works!

-Mary
tyesmamaw chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
I just started this story and I LOVE it can't wait to finish!
pk22477 chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
I just discovered this story. I loved it. I would love to see a sequel.
RedJane12 chapter 31 . 6/19/2013
Really enjoyed the story - esp. the Parisian part was really emotional... I tend to be skeptical of long distance relationships (esp when both have such busy jobs) but I guess that is the perfect set up for a sequel?
Guest chapter 29 . 6/5/2013
Well I have no confidence in long distance relationships. The only one that I know of that's been "successful" is because the pair were better off apart.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
I love Sam's oratory skills here - so funny. Pity he's such a bore in the books.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Yes I do like it - it is rare for me to read a story twice!
ncmiss12 chapter 31 . 12/4/2012
Another Awesome chapter! At least Eric's family seems to like her and they are still working on their relationship. Is there going to be a sequal?
ncmiss12 chapter 30 . 12/4/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! Will ERic take the job!
ncmiss12 chapter 29 . 12/4/2012
Awesome chapter! I am glad that they talked about things a bit, even if they don't have it figured out yet!
ncmiss12 chapter 27 . 12/4/2012
Awesome chapter! I hope sookie comes to her senses soon! Everyone knowing that they are dating is not a bad thing!
ncmiss12 chapter 26 . 12/4/2012
It was too funny what Sookie said to Arlene! Loved it!
ncmiss12 chapter 25 . 12/4/2012
Awesome chapter! So they get to go to Paris together! That should be hot!
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »