Reviews for Life Imitating Art
MissingEric chapter 31 . 4/3/2021
Man I wish there was an epilogue
Ldynach chapter 31 . 6/18/2020
That was amazing, and heartbreaking that it's over. You are the master of the delicious slow burn, and I really enjoyed it. Wasn't the ending I was hoping for..I really wanted a proposal in Paris or something, but it was a great story..Sequel? Hopefully. Thanks for the ride, see ya on the flipside
Ldynach chapter 15 . 6/11/2020
This story is totally awesome so far! I utterly loved the cute little irony of who Sookie ran into at the party looking for Eric, that was pure genius! Can't wait to see what happens in Greece, excellent job with this one..Thanks!
litmajoronleave chapter 31 . 7/18/2018
So much still in this story, but they're in love and they will make it work. Thanks for writing this!
litmajoronleave chapter 21 . 7/13/2018
Perfect first night/day weekend together. Love Eric's pov as always.
litmajoronleave chapter 15 . 7/11/2018
I love this chapter!
litmajoronleave chapter 11 . 7/5/2018
These two! Killing me softly. Just kiss (again) already! Hehe.
litmajoronleave chapter 6 . 7/3/2018
OMG the sexual tension is so intense! Somebody kick Felicia's snooty, pretentious, jealous butt, please.
litmajoronleave chapter 4 . 7/2/2018
I love it, Sookie and Eric interactions. Is Billy really not a plater here? Hmm. We already have the flamboyant Lafayette to fill up the BFF role. Hehe.
litmajoronleave chapter 2 . 7/2/2018
Who is Eric in this story. Mysterious and getting more mysterious!
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Oh, I love this first chapter! Glad I found your story today! This is so interesting.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/14/2016
I love this story so much, I think this is probably the third time I've read it. So rich and interesting, it toes that wonderful line of revealing a new universe with just enough left unsaid and just enough to explain a double an entire world in your mind. You have such talent.
MiniLover chapter 31 . 7/25/2015
Wow, what a wonderful journey these two had! It was nice to be along for the ride. I enjoyed every minute of this story and was so sad to see it end! I would love to read more of these two! Awesome!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Great first chapter! Looks like it's going to be an interesting story! Back to it...
Kelly0711 chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
Omg I have just found this story! Would love know what happens next
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »