Reviews for Life Imitating Art
Guest chapter 31 . 7/14/2016
I love this story so much, I think this is probably the third time I've read it. So rich and interesting, it toes that wonderful line of revealing a new universe with just enough left unsaid and just enough to explain a double an entire world in your mind. You have such talent.
MiniLover chapter 31 . 7/25/2015
Wow, what a wonderful journey these two had! It was nice to be along for the ride. I enjoyed every minute of this story and was so sad to see it end! I would love to read more of these two! Awesome!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Great first chapter! Looks like it's going to be an interesting story! Back to it...
Kelly0711 chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
Omg I have just found this story! Would love know what happens next
ihi112478 chapter 31 . 3/19/2015
Overall a great story. I really enjoyed it. The only nit I would have is that a commute between Philly and NY is realistic and shouldn't have held the relationship up at all. On the Acela (business Amtrak) a train ride from DC to NY is a couple of hours and we stop in Philly. After all NY and Philadelphia are just under 2 hours apart. I have had plenty of co-workers, professors, myself included who used that commute in my career and it's manageable. Other than that, like I said ... I really really really liked the story. So please don't take that as a negative critique.
cavewalker chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing.
Belle.930AD chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
I found your story and I couldn't stop reading it... 3 Eric, he simply made my heart melt!

Loved it!...

Sequel? Outtakes?
tatie87 chapter 31 . 1/24/2014
I have so enjoyed reading this story. It's been a beautiful tale of Sookie and Eric love in the human verse.
LostInSpace33 chapter 31 . 10/11/2013
I discovered this story through a recommendation on morggys's Wordpress blog and I've spent the last 3 days completely engrossed in it. It hits especially close to home for me because I used to be an event planner and I've been writing my own E&S fanfic with Sookie as a charity event planner (without knowing about yours.) This story is absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to dive into your other works!

-Mary
tyesmamaw chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
I just started this story and I LOVE it can't wait to finish!
pk22477 chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
I just discovered this story. I loved it. I would love to see a sequel.
RedJane12 chapter 31 . 6/19/2013
Really enjoyed the story - esp. the Parisian part was really emotional... I tend to be skeptical of long distance relationships (esp when both have such busy jobs) but I guess that is the perfect set up for a sequel?
Guest chapter 29 . 6/5/2013
Well I have no confidence in long distance relationships. The only one that I know of that's been "successful" is because the pair were better off apart.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
I love Sam's oratory skills here - so funny. Pity he's such a bore in the books.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Yes I do like it - it is rare for me to read a story twice!
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »