Reviews for So Close
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
*sniff*

So beautifully done,all of it!I can't stop smiling!
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
oh my, you had me crying. The way you described Sirius' pain made my heart ache. And Remus! Oh man the way he was clinging to Sirius, seeing how much he loves Sirius, oh it made me want to cry even more! Now as for Snape, how dare he say those horrible things about Moony! I would have killed him right then and there! Bastard! Now as for your question, it really doesn't matter to me one way or another if you're gay. I read and write slash too and i'm not gay (i'm a big fan though! LOL).
Taylor chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was a very good piece. I think that you played very well on what would have happened had they been together when Snape went to the Whomping Willow, and there is nothing left out that should have been there, or something too long or put in the wrong place (if that made any sense).

As per your question on whether or not I personally think you're gay, I mean, it honestly doesn't matter to me. But seeing as I don't know you, I couldn't answer that. I don't like to draw conclusions on what people believe or think based on what they write; it just seems hypocritical to me.

But yes, I like this, and most of your other stuff.
angelinadirtytrenchcoat chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh really. Who was the one you had in mind?
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
When he looked back up at Remus I almost cried... So so so so sad. And with the date thing, don't make it too formal. The biggest thing I've seen in stories is that whenever anyone goes on a date they start acting all prim and proper, all "pinky out" and "thank you, sir" and such. Now, I command you to continue writing! Imperio (I'm just playing, I don't cast Unforgivables)!
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That almost made me cry. Amazing, truly amazing. There were a few minor spelling errors, but that's all. :)