Reviews for Your Words are Life Rafts
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Thats so cute, even though Chris dosent exactly talk like a three year old.
KelseyRenae chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This story was so cute, I could picture it perfectly!
hazelquill21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I love love loved this fic! I remember the battle with chapter 17, and I love what came out of that. Loved Piper's childish ways with the ghost town thing, and her trying to blame not wanting to go on being exhausted because of her pregnancy :) that made me smile. My heart nearly stopped when I saw Chris tell Leo he hated him, because I think that brought Leo back to the mutiny with Big Chris in the 6th season. I like how you connected Leo not wanting to fail him like his other future self had. The Piper/Leo fluff was so sweet! So was Piper's talk with Chris. Chris made me laugh when he said, " I don't like how she takes all the room on your lap." The ending was awesome. Anyways, the point is, is I loved this fic. You're really talented, and I can't tell you that enough. I hope to see more from you soon :)

-sapphirerose21-
A midsummer night's dream chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh man, that was cute!
xheart to thee chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Ok, so I had such a crappy day yesterday. I was coming back to university and almost missed my plane, then spilt the majority of my coffee down me during the plane, missed my train so had to wait an extra hour and then came home to find that we had ran out of gas on our meter so the house was FREEZING (my housemates are at home). Can't get anymore til monday so I am currently in my PJ's and a hoody under two duvets! Ok, so you didn't want my life story there, but it was just to show that I had a crappy day and this made me all happy! I got excited when I saw you had updated. Anymore anytime soon? :P

This was adorable. I friggin' love Chris. He's such a handful but he's completely adorable. The way you write him is a perfect mix of Piper and Leo. He's too cute. I LOVED "onetwothreeGhostTown!" That was hilarious and oh, so Piper. I wouldn't relish the thought of spending the afternoon with a grump 3 year old. The scenes in the mall and the supermarket was priceless. Kids never want to sit in the trolley. It's not fun! Really loved the Piper/Leo interaction at home too, and I loved the little pregnancy quirks throughout the story, my favourite being "Given the effort it takes to move between sitting and standing, it would have been nice if he had made up his mind a few seconds earlier", haha.

The end was very cute as well. Making his dad a card...I swear my uterus starting crying when I read it. That was too precious. And then they steal a cookie 'cause Piper was asleep. Brilliant.

I look forward to reading more of your excellent writing. ]
Dannyblue chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great story. I can easily imagine Chris being a handful. And Leo walking on pins and needles with him, terrified that he will make it so that this Chris has issues with him, too. But I liked that, despite that, he was still the parent, putting being the dad (and not letting his kid get away with murder) over being liked. Which is how it should be.

And I wish I had stories like this just lying around on my hard drive. :D
atlan2007 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Nice story, loved the P/L scenes the best.
Neferiti chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
It's so cute:D Poor Leo. I think he should think about 'I don't like'
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 2/20/2010