Reviews for Howl's Love Spell
amyponderland chapter 24 . 7/4
im reminded of Chicago's Cell Block Tango when Prince Justin said good luck to Howl. "He had it coming
amyponderland chapter 20 . 7/4
all throughout this chapter i truly felt for the witch of the waste you created. that description of her regret just hits my heart. maybe it's the ambiance of the time and place or maybe it's just the eloquence of your words, but i honestly cried (in my heart) for giselle.
Shojobaby chapter 30 . 6/13
Oh, sweet revenge! I love all your characterization and descriptions. Also, the way you told the story from the pigeon and the sparrow's point of view was great!

God bless you.
PCZDJ chapter 30 . 4/15
I love this! You are very good at writing stories. Keep up the great work!
PurpleInkling chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
The end of this chapter is so brilliant!
lazyyoyo chapter 30 . 10/24/2015
ouch, you just gave someone somewhere a good prank idea!
lazyyoyo chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
oh god i want to stop reading now, but i CAN"T.
HELP ME!
amyponderland chapter 30 . 5/3/2015
AWWWW~! *applauds* this is an awesome hmc fanfic! honestly, i don't care to call it a fanfic. i would accept this as canon, i love it~! X'D just as the summary promised, the story delivered. hilarious, heartwarming, real, and it gave a lot of feels :3 awesome, this story is awesome. thank you for making a great story. i hope you'll make another~
amyponderland chapter 29 . 5/3/2015
oh thank god these two reconciled! ;U; it was so adorable~~~
amyponderland chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
ohhhh ;-; my heart.
amyponderland chapter 26 . 5/3/2015
omgggg poor Howl... but hey, that's what he gets~~~
amyponderland chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
oh sheit Howl... *salutes thee* dis boy gonna get it.
amyponderland chapter 23 . 5/1/2015
OMFG THAT SHREK REFERENCE XD
but seriously, Howl and his reputation for being a slitherer outer-er smh.
amyponderland chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
bruh, i got so scared that Giselle died. well she did. but i don't like this story to have a sad ending for Justin and Giselle. the next chapter better have that miracle i assumed it would have!
amyponderland chapter 18 . 4/28/2015
oh gosh, awwww i liked the witch of the waste in the movie. the book, nah