Reviews for Door Crasher
roseimagine chapter 1 . 2/27
OMG LOVED THIS! I've been playing Bayonetta 1 and 2 and gosh when I see her and Luka together... I SHIP THEM SO HARD! There pairing is sooo perfect.
Loved your story, I could totally hear the characters, like speaking out! Very nice dialogue and detailed story!
THIS IS PERFECT! PLEASE DO MORE PAIRINGS OF BAYONETTA/LUKA! :D
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Well written and cute one shot. Keep up the good work.
Dee chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
That was so nice xx Gosh Im kinda obsessed with their pairing .. lukaxbayonetta o.o
PARIS BYK chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I do like it, however, I think Luka is not thaaat weak. I mean, he is in comparison to Bayonetta, but he doesnt fear her. He pursues her as she keeps on toying with him, and both of them know they care for each other, even though they dont always show that. Luka came off a little bit too weak for me. The man has a hook in his boots, come on!

LOL
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I LOVE IT! Bayonetta's so In-character! XD And Luka's WTF personality was so funny.

~Yuki~
Artisa chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
SQUEE I loved it! _ LOL loved how it was her panther form pouncing him this time! And her playfulness and constant taking charge...ness.. was totally in character! As well as Luka going all red and immobilised on the floor there! XD

Awesome work! :D It was easy to see this a continuation of the game, especially after everything they went through, and it would be cool to see if this goes anywhere too, if it weren't a one-shot I mean :P
Huge Bayonetta Fan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Not bad at all. There was one single redundancy; saying twice hoe his feet ached because of bad taxis made the story lose it's balance a slight bit, but the rest had me hooked right in. I only ask that you keep writing, good sir.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
aww how cute. lol, great job.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
You did well. I liked it!
Spunky.Spudstah chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
oh that woz kewl. i luv bayonetta i gt the climax edition lol wen i woz reading it it really sounded like what she might actually say if somethin like dis really happened. very very kewl luved it!
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*grin* I love this, just as much as your other fic, in fact. I love the humour and, of course, the adorableness of it all. Great job!
sanninlurkshere13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is just amaizing, and like always Bayonetta makes a bir entrance, but a little exagerated this time XD. trully amaizing work and i loved the past when she kissed his nose, Luka staying in the floor like "Uh" and then the last pasrt was also cute

"Coulds you try knocking nest time?" I bet she would disobey that XD.
MadHatter235 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, this is really, really better than the last one. Awesome. Great job, it truly is way better than other one in this section. It makes people smile, and that’s great.

By the way, sorry about not answering your PM last time, it was carnival.

ChaosKittyKat chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I absolutely loved this story! The ending was especially great and I quote "Could you knock next time?". I was actually smiling after I read this :) Keep up the good work!

ZagaraVale

x
E.Wec chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Your stories are so adorable. I simply love them, and they're Bayonetta/Luka which pleases me even more. I hope you submit more soon. They are a complete pleasure to read.