Reviews for Naruto's Change of Scenery
draco7347 chapter 14 . 8/24
love this story so please release new chapters
KiyaTheBanette chapter 11 . 8/11
Oh my Hoopa when he popped the question I fangirled, squealing like a dumbass. This is the cutest thing in the world damnit.
Too much bleach, it doesn't even feel like Naruto, what next a reference too one piece?
the white wolf Haruka chapter 14 . 6/22
LOVE this story ! Can't wait till next chapter! :) :)
AnimeFanGirlIsHere chapter 14 . 4/21
Plz update soon
Holy shit how many writers make Sakura look like a cunt, Sasuke jealous to the point where he ruins lives, and Kakashi teaching Sasuke behind Naruto and Sakura's backs? I'm not saying it's a bad story but Sakura changed a lot from that point when Team 7.
Less painful
Inperfecto-Kaneko chapter 11 . 2/1
lol..ichigo and rukia from Bleach..
7701DeathlyHalfBloodPrincess chapter 8 . 1/29
I don't get it. if they wanTed the Sharingan then couldn't Kakashi be of use to them? Like, that sounds cruel, but Kakashi. Does have the Sharingan so...
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 14 . 1/24

Is Crow "Itachi"? If so does Naruto know?
DiaSphere chapter 14 . 1/12
Well this FF seems over for now. I wanted to thank you, I had much fun reading this last few hours, this last chapter was by the way hilarious and very cute.
DiaSphere chapter 12 . 1/12
Oh that was brilliant. naruto and his elite girlgroupe on the way to save Gaara. It would be kind of awesome if he had been more like that in the series, but well...I mean nothing against Naruto in orange, but to see him in the shinobi outfit would be interesting.
DiaSphere chapter 11 . 1/12
kyaaaaaaa kawaiiiiii! I must say wonderful written, you outdid yourself with this chapter!
DiaSphere chapter 10 . 1/12
Oh I want to see Narutos reaction to Hinata after 2 years!
DiaSphere chapter 8 . 1/12
Well...that was a bit cruel I think, I don't think Tsunade would be that cold.