Reviews for Kiss Ass Business
Her Diary chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was funny and lovely all at the same time! Kanda hiding while praying to become transparent, Allens hair (of course!)

its so cute that Kanda got a little "distressed" when he thought about leaving his Lavi! XD

the Marie/Kanda French thing was hilarous!:

Kanda's lip twitches. Marie starts laughing and Kanda joins in.

"Et sacré bleu!" Kanda says, and Marie high-fives him and says, "Und heilig blau!"

HAHA! gotta luv this series! :D
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Awh, this was sweet. ;~; But in a sad way, now that they kind of have to think... About life after school.

FUCK.

You're going through this right now, aren't you? Or just got over it? Or are getting into it SOME TENSE OF THIS SHIT.

Bwah. I love your stories. D:
Fretful chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Kanda seems to be loosening up just a tad bit in your stories. I do believe it's Lavi's lovely influence.

Also, whoa, did he just get queasy at the thought of leaving his beloved rabbit? I never knew Kanda could be such a softie. ;)

I enjoyed this immensely. Just like every other thing you write.
Tossino chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU! Like you have no idea! Especially for the part with Kanda and Marie, squee, and this.

thebookthief: are you wankin off over there?

kanda_not_yuu: you wish :E

thebookthief: yeah I do 8/

LOVE LOVE LOVE 3

And I really like the struggling what to do with their future, cause it is a vital part of this stage in life~ Just a wonderful piece, as always. You're brilliant.
waterlit chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
this was hilarious at parts and well yeahh just great :D
lellitoe chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
umm...i dont realy understand the plot but i really thinks tha good luck!