Reviews for SCRATCHNAIL'S REDEMPTION
Phoenix Oblivion chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
The first chapter is very interesting, I think I'm going to quite enjoy reading this in future. But I kind of spotted a flaw in the plan... by the end of Tailchaser's Song, I was convinced that Fritti was now in love with Roofshadow. How is he going to be hurt by the hunting down of Hushpad? I'd be more convinced if the story was about him trying to kill Roofshadow, just a point of interest.
Apart from that, I'm really enjoying it. I noticed that you used the word she-cat instead of fela sometimes which means you've obviously read Warriors... so yeah. Good writing!
Thomassen chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
This is getting really suspenseful. I've read all six chapters with great uh... desire for the lack of terms. I'm wondering what will be happening next.
Holly of the Night chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
I understand. Tailchaser's song was out before warriors, yet many elements of the Warrior series colors the themes and characters of Tailchaser's Song "

I noticed you might have read Warriors when you called Hushpad "she-cat" at one point instead of "Fela." Big giveaway X3

And I like Scratchnail's attitude. He's more flustered and unsure of himself now more than ever. Hushpad's more gritty and braver, which I admire. And I had thought it funny Scratchnail called Skinwrench "Worm" and "scum" for some time in this chapter, even when he's his friend...

Though, I forgot that's what Clawguard's called cats like Skinwretch back at the Mound. Guess old habits die hard in some...

But I didn't think Fritti would be a bit jealous over Pouncequick and Roofshadow. Always took Pouncequick to be Roofshadow's little brother by Fritti's thoughts about them together in "Tailchaser's Song"... I think 0_0

And I always viewed Pouncequick as a kid. But he's probably close to Hunter's age now... ah, the young grow up so fast (

Thanks for updating
Holly of the Night chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Damn you for taking too long on this chapter. I had to go back to Chapter 4 to read it so I could remember what was going on with this one O

And this chapter, I like. I still have no idea what will happen... but it will be good, because it's already good

And of course, the humans are the cause of it all, not cat-demons or monsters! Never would have guessed though 0_0

Story still good, and I will be waiting for it because... I just like it "
Detective Thief chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
My friend,Streakz was nice and gave me the book to read.

I haven't met Scratchnail in it yet.

But I can't wait.

I liked this chapter.
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Pear and ginger? I've heard that you're a fan of pears...XP

All joking and such aside...

This chapter was super awesome. I bounced a little while reading it. Very serious tone to everything, so it was nice to take that quick break with Fritti and the others.

Oh, and I totally made a low relief sculpture of Fritti. The glaze got ruined though and now it looks like poo. I won't even lie, I cried a little bit. That took so long to make and then the pretty orange-red I got for his fur turned black for some stupid reason. -sob-

Anyways. Awesome chapter. I love reviews, they soothe mah soul.
Holly of the Night chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Ah, poor Hushpad. Ah well, at least Scratchnail let her live... though for different reasons...

And Pouncequick's going to be made a hunter, sweet! Glad to see you're continuing the story. I thank you very much
Detective Thief chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I don't know what book this is.

I just really like the way you right.

LOL.

Anyways.

Good chapter.

I like how dark these characters are.

You pull off their personalities very well.
Holly of the Night chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Well, I have to say I'm very happy to find a Tailchaser Fanfic out here. But one that's with Scratchnail and Skinwretch as the main narratives? Now that's a different side to the story, and much more interesting

I love how the plot's coming along, and I noticed that you left out Skinwretch's extended "s" whenever he speaks. They would probably have been a hassle XD

But it's nice, the character's behavior, their thinking, reactions, speech, are just fine and I will hope to read more of this if you find a chance to make more chapters. Got yourself a fanatic with reading these
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
You need to update this as soon as you have the muse too. XP

I'm so excited to see what happens Simpeh! Don' leave meh hangin'! Makes meh all sad and lonely in the corner! :3

Oh what? Didn't favorite this last time. How silly of me. -headdesks-

Seriously awesome chapter though. I squealed a little when Roofshadow was all relaxing a bit when Fritti came up. I was like 'hehehe you LIKE him...'
Onomatopoeiafloon chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
ZOMFG!

So I just finished the book, like JUST now...

And I pounced on this because I was all excited with Tailchaser in my head. :3

Awesome chapters Simp! I LOVE the way you've capture Scratchnail! Even the relationship between him and Skinwretch is interesting to watch!

I can't wait to see what happens. Grawr, I hate Hushpad though. I only wish the worst for her. -scowls-

...

Okay, fine, maybe not the WORST. She was such a JERK though at the end of that book! Sorry, complaining for another time. Anyways, thanks for the reading tip! I really loved that book. :3