Reviews for Every Bit of You
Nightshroud chapter 26 . 11/7/2010
You horrible, horrible person! T_T You made me absolutely love this story, then crushed me with Luxord's death and Larxene being left with Marluxia. Why no happy end? I'm so sad now. *blows nose* Very well done story. You really are an amazing story. I really loved this story to pieces. The characters were quite interesting, and evil Namine was quite shocking but believable. The Luxord and Larxene romance was so sweet. If only it had a happy ending... T_T
familiar fan chapter 26 . 7/28/2010
Wow. This is one of the few stories that I favorite and will keep forever. I did not expect the story to end the way it did, but you and your husband were right. It was very satisfying in the end. All I can say to you right now is that I'm extremely jealous of your writing and I hope to be as good as you are.

I love how you played out the characters. If they all had hearts, I could totally see them acting like this(only more modern). I had a problem with Demyx and, for the first time in my life, I called him a bitch in almost all of these chapters. He caused drama! Grr... But nonetheless, I still love this story. I'm going to read more of your stuff now! :D
Sookdeo chapter 26 . 7/11/2010
I will say that was AMAZING. Te gusta mucho. Interesting way for it to end lol
A.D. Williams chapter 26 . 6/20/2010
Oh gods...Do. Not. Cry. Oh my GOD.

That was fucking GREAT! And sad! And...damnit, you really need to look into being a full writer! And I SO need to read more of your stuff! This was the coolest, best fanfiction ending I've ever read! If you know 'TeamBraco' in real life, glomp him for me, would you? I thank him a million times over for suggesting this to me!

Wow, what to say...I don't think there's words for it! You said 'a death' but damn...basically everyone is dying. I wonder if Marluxia and the others make it out? I suppose Zexion, Lexaeus (can't forget about him!), Marluxia and a few others might make it. Axel and Roxas are doomed to be arrested. I don't see Marluxia caring enough about them to rescue their unconscious bodies. Axel and Roxas, when arrested, *might* rat them out for a hefty price in return, or perhaps they'll be killed in jail before they have the chance by another connection to Marly. Or maybe they'll do it and run for the hills when (or if) released!

Despite all of that, that was a very nice ending. I said that already, but I can't say it enough. Very well done, bravo, brava and I most certainly will keep up with your work!
A.D. Williams chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNNN! Drama! Suspense! Sex! Mystery! Why am I writing like that? xD!

No, but I'm...just pumped to see how this all ends, I guess, lol! And um...the above adjectives and whatnot are just to sound...silly. Ignore me, :)
A.D. Williams chapter 24 . 6/20/2010
What's the sense of keeping a diary if you tell people what you're writing in it anyways? xD! Just found that a bit ironic.
A.D. Williams chapter 23 . 6/20/2010
Okay, I swear it's like you somewhat read my mind here...

Near the end, with Zexion AGAIN suggesting to off someone (are we sure that at least for here, he shouldn't have been dubbed The Freeshooter?), everyone began to smile evilly about digging into Larxene and Demyx for more information about their dinner with 'S.M. Laurent'.

"Well then, it seems you'll be getting to quench your blood thirst after all you two." Marluxia smiled as devilish grins blossomed onto the two young faces before him. "Also, I think it is time to move the money, and the organization for that matter, to a much more secure location. Be prepared to move within the week."

Somewhere around 'blood thirst' and 'devilish grins blossomed (Marly and his flowers inspired that line?) onto the two young faces', the song Be Prepared from the Lion King started to play in my head. And go figure...you have those exact words here. It was so perfect and fitting (to me)! Gave me an extra sense of emotion reading it, _ "A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer..."
A.D. Williams chapter 22 . 6/20/2010
Demy...it was Demy...

Hmm...I think I said before that I bet he was the one (minus my last review that suggested toward Zexion). Or...maybe I didn't? No, I said I thought he was part of the something.

Anywho! What a twist, to copy something from Robot Chicken. Demy, Demy...quite the predicament we've got here...
A.D. Williams chapter 21 . 6/20/2010
Awww. Wasn't that a sweet ending (my reviews for this story are falling off, O_o I blame school...). I again gave a loud gasp that the rest of the house must've heard when Demyx said "Who gives a fuck about your father?" to Larxene. I half expected her to slap him.

Agent Isa...now that is too cute! Saix-puppy's all grown up and saving the day from villainous gangstas! Makes me want to do the fangirl "squeee!" thing and just glomp him!

Finally, Larxene gets pissed with Zexion! About time she stopped letting that KID kick her around, lol!

I'ma laugh if Namine turns out to be the informant, _ I hope she is...sweet Nami doesn't belong amongst thugs but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the idea regardless.
Lighting princess chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
To say the truth i dont know y the hell i'm reading this story i'm a REALLY BIG,BIG,BIG,BIG,BIG LARXEL FAN!(Axel & Larxene) i liked the story untilthey started kissing i cheered up when i read Axel's name but no romance between them.
Braco Boy chapter 26 . 6/17/2010
Ugh...the loss of a laptop is a terrible thing. I just found out today that this story of yours has finally ended.

I was actually rather surprised by the final outcome of this story. I had suspected a few things to happen, and some did, but you really threw me in for a loop with the endig there. I figured Larxene would be the one to die, and it would leave Demyx and Luxord to figure what douches they were. Saw Demyx turning bastard though, but it was all fine and dandy to me, especially since you never see Demyx even play a role like that. It was very refreshing.

And Saix got shot. That's it. I was sort of surprised that it kind of happened. I was expecting for Axel and Roxas to be the ones to end up with the uneeded bullets, not him. Surprise.

And then there was Luxord. I can't even beging to explain what was written out in the last few chapters. Marluxia being badass, yeah. Luxord's actions...not so much. There was a lot of good within those last paragraphs, as well as personal flaws, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

This was a good story. Can't wait to see what you write next, whether it be that crack pairing of yours, or...XemSai (Try to imagine my overly estatic-nes here). '

Still, the fact that Marluxia is a ass of a man, and he does have the hots for Larxene, or it seemed that way, I can't help but wonder...?
A.D. Williams chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
Well, wasn't this quite the dramatic chapter...

And dear gods, not just once with Dem but multiple times? Larx...wow, O_o

What does the M in S.M. Laurent stand for? Or is it just for show? It is a cool name, _ Mysterious...think I said that already though, xD! Sounds like Saix-puppy (curse you Ladychimera...) should be writing books, lol! I wonder what he would write if he were an author...?
A.D. Williams chapter 19 . 6/13/2010
Saix as a detective for some strange reason makes me think of Mr. Smith, the main agent after Neo in The Matrix, xD! And just the same sort of expression/tone of voice as well. "Mr. Anderson..." that nasally voice or whatever, lol!

Quick question, answer or not, it's alright. Do the characters still look the same? I know since this is more real-life than the game, it'd be weird to actually go into detail about their features, but I'm going to guess that those with unnatural shades of hair (Marluxia, Zexion, Saix, and Axel's hairstyle that's anything but the 1920's!) are really something more...natural? Hard to picture them looking like anything else though, lol! Anywho, random rambling (rambling. As if!) _
A.D. Williams chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
I think this whole chapter can't be summed up in one word: Awwwwwwwwwwww! :)
A.D. Williams chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
All of Zexion's threats are half scary (I mean, who would expect such words from him?) and yet even more hilarious. And...I'm worried about what Demyx is trying to do. He said (well, you wrote) that he knew that cocaine could be addictive and knows it's effects, but he only put a pinch in the first drink...and yet keeps doing it. I still have my money betting on him turning out to be a bad seed in some shape, form or fashion. Love ya Dem, but you're getting a bit fishy, _