Reviews for I Am Invisible
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love love love this story, I can't beileve that it's up for adoption I know that someone has already adopted it, but is it up for adoption to more than one person? it's a shame that your not writing anymore.
Child of the True King chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Even if you dont own this story anymore or whatever, I just had to review! I love this story, I only wish it had been continued!
Exterminate chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
*SMILES* AwawawwaWaw ThAt WaS So cuTe Are yOu GoiNg To cOnTinUe I ReAllY hOpE U Do cOs i loVe iT Xx
ShawolAngel94 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Cute story! I love it! Would you consider continuing it? I think it would be a very good story! I'm not saying it's not good as a one-shot (because it totally is! lol) I just think it would be good as a story too. But you don't have to if you don't want to. Okay I'm going to shut up now and post this review. lol Great job! _
oOPriOo chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
aw keep going! please! this i too cute to end there! :D
TheRedBlueBlur chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this is a really good you have time you should add on to it.
AlwaysTrueToYou chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Geez. Tyler's a pervert. Not that I don't know of. I'm "Geez" about Edward and Bella not being able to recognize that they're in love with each other even though it's damn obvious.
Fer-HB chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I'd totally love this fanfic, plus I love the song taylor swift!

undoubtedly magnificent

team vampire 456 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
that was amazing but i think you should keep going with it i think it could go somewere just saying but that's what i think it would be good as a longer story not that it isn't good nopw cuz it ios just u shoukd keep going with it. i' m going to shut up now good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
justsummer chapter 1 . 2/20/2010

I'd love to read something more...

i hate bad endings:(