Reviews for Threesome
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I liked it, good job
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wonderful. It's a little ruined for me as I already knew that this is not what was implied in advance, but that ending was just wonderful. I especially liked the bonding moment with Jack and Tali, and Jack's hilarious misunderstanding.
thebluninja chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Well played. Well played indeed.
Sky Painter chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So, I found this on TV Tropes, and right in the description it says that this story isn't what it sounds like... But let me tell you, I was still VERY confused for the first half of this story. And then I read it again, and laughed. And laughed some more. In the words of Tali, so worth it.
Sky Stormsong chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Even though you said it wasn't what I thought it was, I still believed what I thought it was until the end :P Nice story.
Kasanra chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ahh how cute! You really had me going there and then you gave me cavities and Jack. Good times.
horngeek chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
...I really shouldn't be nitpicking on a humor fic- especially one as funny as this one...

But Tali couldn't take anything that Jack could. Turians and Quarians are Dextro-Amino based, unlike Humans, who are Levo-Amino based- they can't handle food meant for any other species, getting no nutritional value out of it at best, and getting killed by it at worst.

Apart from that, loved it. Hilarious description of the misunderstandings. :D
Vixen Argentum chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
The double entendre feel that you have for this whole piece is hilarious!

Bravo! I felt so pervy by the end, even though I knew there had to be something else!
Surrogate-Reality chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was amazing, hilarious, and the whole ordeal still made perfect sense at the end. Good job!
BumbleBeePixie chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Congratulations you have made me feel like the biggest pervert lol. On the other hand i enjoyed the chapter :)
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was a fantastic not-what-I-thought-it-would be! The lead up was perfect with its double entendres littering the story. No that's not right, littering implies trash and worthless and this was, as Tali said, -totally- worth it. Sprinkled throughout the story is better said and I'd say great job with making Jack almost readable until the end, but I suppose Jack wouldn't be Jack without the foul mouth and why I typically avoid stories with her. This one I'm still glad I read, thank you for writing it.
kavki chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
absolutely brilliant! perfect wording to make it sound the wrong way, and then a perfectly logical explanation 3 love it
Angurvddel chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Very nice. You managed the comedic innuendo and the double entendres pretty well. It's easy to do one of these (Since they show up all over the place) but it's hard to do one well enough to actually surprise a reader, and you've managed the later, well done!
Anthurak The Chaos Lord chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Nice. Very nice.

I was really wondering whether or not this pairing would turn up at some point. I personally think that this could very easily have happened in series, since Garrus is of course infatuated with FemShepard, and it's obvious that Bioware was planning on having Tali as a FemShep love interest too.

Hope to see a sequal
gaarafreak chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I liked it. You captured the characters' speech patterns really well.

The only thing I saw that stuck out to me was that Quarians (and Turians for that matter) can't consume the same stuff humans, Salarians and Asari do. At best the drink would go straight through Tali without doing anything, but at worst it could kill her. Something to think about, if you ever want to revise.

If not, I totally love this story anyway and thanks for writing it!