Reviews for 72 Hours in the Dark
QuickenMyEnd chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
This is an amazing story ..and I have to say that I sort of love how in the end, Leo winds up being his own negotiator.
BeckyS chapter 15 . 8/26/2007
The description of this story combined with the title intrigued me, so even though I've only seen a couple of West Wing episodes, I gave it a shot. (Also because I know you're a good writer.)

Leo has always been one of my favorites from the eps I *have* seen, so I was interested to see what you were up to. Well, I was very well rewarded. Though I can't bring a couple of the characters to mind visually, I got enough of a flavor for them that I followed the story without a problem.

What really impressed me, though, was how the story moved me to tears, even though I'm not all that familiar with the characters. Your plotting was good, with believable clues appearing at reasonable times.

Excellent story - I may even try a couple more in this fandom.

Becky
Q4 chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
Nah, I really don't wanna read the twisted buffy xover, but I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks mucho!
naioka1992 chapter 15 . 2/4/2007
Love it! this story was so well-written!

i found this in a C2 site and fell in love with it: the summary is so simple but makes you wonder. then when you read it, you just have to keep going. you keep the characters like themselves, even when you're taking them into an unknown senario. well done and good luck!

naioka1992 - xoxo

PS: this is SO on my fav. list! congrats and thanks for writing such an awesome, well-written, addictive fiction! you rock!
BrokenSkye chapter 15 . 11/2/2004
Great fic... I like how Hoyns turns out to be a (sorta) nice guy. Good for him to drop everything and help out.

I now officially like him.

Keep up the good work,

*BrokenSkye*
L Moonshade chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
Right. I'm just taking a break, because I've been reading this straight through, since I started. Wow! This is great stuff. You've got a great mystery here, and what you've done with everyone's emotions is fantastic. Confusion, anger, fear, helplessness, it's coming across in a very real way. I absolutely love this fic.
chipmunk chapter 15 . 4/27/2003
Excellant Totally Excellant
The Amazing Maurice chapter 15 . 4/13/2003
Holy mother of *thunk*. That was claustraphic, edge-of-your-seat stuff, Nomad, even for you. You characterise the West Wing characters so perfectly, and your plots are wonderful. I also love your Leo/Jenny edge... you make it quite believable, and do it very well.
palomino chapter 15 . 1/12/2003
Wonderful! About time someone kidnapped Leo! Okay, that sounds really weird. Anyway, this was really good. You should most definitly write some more Leo-fics.

horse-girl
Jennifer Ruest chapter 15 . 10/13/2002
I like this story do u have storyabout Cj being kindapped or hostages ? I want to give u a idea to addicial A deaf character Ella Mackenzie Cregg (Cj"s daughter that she give her up for adoption and npw CJ got her back ) To join that story that ella got emegerancy call from white house that they need her to tell news about Cj Missingf. Thanks

Jenn u can email me any time.
JustTwisted chapter 15 . 4/2/2002
Okay, how the hell can you write so well in such different styles? ! I mean, the first of your fics I read were DtVs & Samwolf, but this was just like, the best lot of suspense/angst!

- I *loved* the in depth look at all the characters...not to mention the close D/J relationship :-) Thanks for putting the staffers through all that - helluva good read!
Rachel chapter 15 . 2/22/2002
That...was...brilliant! That was THE best TWW story I have ever read. Are you sure you are not Aaron Sorkin? That was great. Everyone was in character, and it kept me hanging until the very end. GREAT JOB!
Didi chapter 15 . 2/13/2002
I thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end. And totally understand what you mean about characters having minds of their own. Just when you think you're in control...

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us and I look forward to reading many more in the future.

Sincerely, Didi

PS. Could you really pair up Mallory and Sam next time around? I really do like them together. Now if I can only convince the West Wing writers...
LoveChilde chapter 15 . 2/12/2002
God, Nomad...That was wonderful! You made me like Hoynes! Excellent story. I'd have loved to see everybody's reaction, but it was a good ending nevertheless-less danger of emotional overload.

Now, while I meant every word of that, could you get on with 'Conspiracy of Silence' now? I miss Sev.
SMKLegacy chapter 15 . 2/11/2002
I really enjoyed this story, Nomad. The action sequences were well written and your characterizations really did seem right on for the story. Thank you for getting it all posted in a reasonable time, too!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »